Other Hobbies and Interests that our NLG members enjoy > Other Hobbies and Interests

Magazine's for semi auto pistols.

(1/1)

David Walz:
So, I have been rummaging in the same cardboard box I found the 1897 shotgun in pieces. I have been busy sifting through the box, and I can identify the small parts of a firearm, except I can't identify the manufacturer. Some of this stuff is pure garbage, some of this is a gold mine, I found several 1911 Colt barrels, pre WWI, WWII, and after WWII. I have a WWII Springfield Armory 1911 barrel also.

I have been able to identify most of the barrels, parts, grips, magazine's, rifle bolt, however I am trying to identify these magazine's.

David Walz:
Goodreads news, I have identified all but one, and it appears to be a aftermarket which is worthless.

The other magazine's are old, original manufacturer, some go back in the early 1900's. These are very important, since the aftermarket are inferior to the original, and reduce the value of the pistol.

I had a dozen magazines, and they actually have been selling between $100.00-$250.00.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version