**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > Bally Reel Games

Bally 6000 Printer Issue

(1/3) > >>

BiggerHammer:
Hello all,
For some unknown reason, my 6000 Monty Carlo Spin & Win stopped printing voucher tickets. Printer was working then jammed saturday morning. I cleared the jam but now whenever the print ticket button is pushed, machine goes straight to handpay lock-up. I went through all of my 11D settings but nothing has changed. I've unplugged the ribbon cable from the printer and reconnected but still not working. No error codes are present and "ready" status light on printer is lit. I even tried another printer but machine doesn't even attempt to print. Just goes straight handpay lock-up as stated earlier. No settings were changed what so ever. I'm lost  :Scratch-Head: . Please help

slots-4-u:
Are you sure you are not over your printer limits setting? Just a thought.

BiggerHammer:
I'm sure. Printer credit limit is set at 8000. My next step will be a complete clear. Problem is the last two sets of U28 & U43 clear chips that I've ordered have been no good. I'm giving up on the vendor that I bought them from. I'd love if somebody here could supply me with the correct versions that will work in an S6000 Monte Carlo Spin & Win. I'm told that it takes a specific version of clear chips to support the wheel.

LINDAM:
I've been using the same clear chips for all my 6000's Monte's, progressives, 3 reel, 4 reel, everything. I have lots of the chips. let me know.

Lin

BiggerHammer:
Lin,
I'd be more than happy to buy a set from from you as long as your sure they'll clear my S6000 3 reel monte spin & win with the bonus roulette type wheel at the top. 2005 model with stand-alone ChamII. Thanks!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version