New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Game King LCD Monitor – Tovis Not Working!  (Read 1689 times)

Offline ToooTall

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • ToooTall New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Game King LCD Monitor – Tovis Not Working!
« on: December 15, 2021, 03:29:58 PM »
My Game King has a 17” Tovis Model Number LTG-1750UR LCD monitors. The other day the monitor went totally black – nothing on the display. When I turn the GameKing on, it powers up and boots up normal ready to play. I can hear it play when you push the max bet button and the hold card buttons but nothing is seen on the LCD display.  I was told that the problem is most likely the LCD power supply. Since my slot machine troubleshooting skills and repair skills are limited, I am looking for someone to help me diagnose the true problem and sell me or repair the parts I need. Attached are the photos of my Tovis LCD hardware. Any help or direction to get my GameKing running again would be greatly appreciated. I thank you for your time. This is my first post, so I hope I am in the right area.

Offline Tilt

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 384
  • Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!
Re: Game King LCD Monitor – Tovis Not Working!
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2021, 03:53:37 PM »
Does a Tovis monitor have a green power on indicator LED on it anywhere?  If so, and it's lit I'd be more inclined to think the inverter went out rather than the power supply.  If it does and it's not lit, then it would be the power supply that is faulty.

Offline ToooTall

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2021, 04:44:18 PM »
With the Gameking powered on and working, i opened the door to look at the led on the LCD menu board located on top of the LCD. The LED is NOT green- it looks clear - no color to it. I hope this is the LED you are referring to. Note attached photos.

Offline ToooTall

• NLG
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2021, 05:12:27 PM »
Correction! I did not have lcd power supply connected when I put it back in the machine. After reconnectiong the LCD PS, the LED is RED. Sorry for the confusion.

Offline Tilt

• Sr NLG Member
  • Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2021, 05:41:49 PM »
Ok the Kortek monitors I use have a green LED power light.  Looks like Tovis uses Red, at least on that model.  Your power supply is more than likely good then.  I'd replace the inverter board and hopefully that will fix your issue.

Offline ToooTall

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2021, 06:26:41 AM »
Ok. I will start with an inverter. Does anyone have for sell a good Inverter Board – ST00110460247.  I hope that will fix my issue. I look forward to any responses. Thank you.

Offline BigWick

• Reputation Power: 3
  • BigWick New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2021, 01:27:15 PM »
Should initially go orange and then green when it gets a video signal. Otherwise it goes red and NO SIGNAL scrolls across the screen.

Inverter P/N 10-411300013 and 49-3271-00 should be compatible. Compatible substitute backlights used to be sold by Suzo-Happ as 91-1432-00 but I have not bought any for a while.
Do the power supply while you are in there. It's usually seven capacitors.

3 x 1000mfd 35v
2 x 47uf 50v
1 x 100uf 450v
1 x 1uf 50v

Offline ToooTall

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2021, 06:56:32 AM »
BigWick thanks for the info and your recommendations. Still looking for an inverter board ST00110460247 or a compatible substitute as noted by BigWick.  I look forward to any responses. Thank you.

Offline BigWick

• Reputation Power: 3
  • BigWick New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2021, 09:08:17 AM »
I'm pretty sure that's a manufacturing serial number and not the model.
To the right of the barcode sticker I *think* I see GH059A. That's gonna find you a lot more results on Google.

Offline Tilt

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2021, 12:46:14 PM »
To the right of the barcode sticker I *think* I see GH059A. That's gonna find you a lot more results on Google.

Offline Tilt

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2021, 12:47:36 PM »

I think you're right.  I know those are used in Kortek monitors and probably others too.  Easy to find.

Offline ToooTall

• NLG
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2021, 02:40:15 AM »
You guys are correct again! The part number for the inverter board is GH059A. With the correct info, I easily found it, ordered it and will post results after I replace it. I hope this will resolve my issue. I thank you for your expertise.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal