New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Wms machine ID  (Read 2428 times)

Offline Phan000

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Phan000 Has a powerful will.Phan000 Has a powerful will.Phan000 Has a powerful will.Phan000 Has a powerful will.Phan000 Has a powerful will.Phan000 Has a powerful will.Phan000 Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
Re: Wms machine ID
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2022, 11:36:33 AM »
I don’t have a Tito now, but will be putting one in there if that is possible. Would I get one for a 550, or bb1?

Wanted to make sure printer is functional.

I’ll change setting to Netflix,  was set for ithica 850.

Offline Stayouttadabunker

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 405
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2022, 11:57:34 AM »
I’ll change setting to Netflix,  was set for ithica 850.

Netflix? haha...Maybe we can watch Games Of Thrones on it?  :Tongue_Out:
Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline Phan000

• Phan000 Has a powerful will.Phan000 Has a powerful will.Phan000 Has a powerful will.Phan000 Has a powerful will.Phan000 Has a powerful will.Phan000 Has a powerful will.Phan000 Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2022, 03:12:48 AM »
Getting close to done.

Needs button bulbs, and still want to sort out printer issue.

On the previous game, I tried using netplex printer,  but still had com error.

Any self test feature on ithica 850?   

I definitely want Tito in the machine. Would Ii get a Tito  set up for bb1, Or 550?

Thanks for all the help.  Fun little project.

Online rickhunter

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 446
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2022, 01:43:58 PM »
You should be able to hold feed button as you power up to have the printer print a self test page.  I don't think I've ever used an Ithaca printer for a WMS machine, so now I'm not entirely sure if netplex is the correct choice.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline Phan000

• NLG
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2022, 04:07:57 PM »
Still working out the printer issue-

When I chose Ithica 850 the machine the machine goes to hand pay with no errors.

When I choose netplex I get a printer com error.

Online rickhunter

• Topic Moderator
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2022, 11:19:50 PM »
It goes to handpay because the system has no validation setup to authorize the printer to cash out.  You need setup primary sas  to standard validation, then the printer will print a ticket, but you can't use the printed ticket for anything other than a souvenir.  There are lots of youtube videos on how to setup TITO on a BB1/BB2 machine, the only difference is you will select standard validation instead of system validation.  Here is a link to one of them (Courtesy of Bettor Slots) Around the 5:50 minute mark, the SAS setup begins, which is the important part as far as the printing is concerned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5frTkXd75GQ&ab_channel=BettorSlots
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline Phan000

• NLG
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2022, 07:10:30 AM »
Awesome.  All set.  Thanks a bunch.

So when I buy a Tito, I get one set for bb1?

Online rickhunter

• Topic Moderator
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2022, 01:17:30 PM »
They are all the same, just the cable is different.  You will probably need to make a cable for yours as they are not typically sold for the 550 backplane.  There's a thread somewhere about it.

Offline Phan000

• NLG
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2022, 05:48:33 PM »
They are all the same, just the cable is different.  You will probably need to make a cable for yours as they are not typically sold for the 550 backplane.  There's a thread somewhere about it.

I searched through old threads and saw that you made the 550 host connection end for a cpunxt Tito. 

Couldn’t find the pin out in any follow up threads.

Any chance you have this saved somewhere?

Online rickhunter

• Topic Moderator
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2022, 01:10:07 PM »

Offline Phan000

• NLG
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2022, 06:49:37 PM »
Fantastic. Very cool.  I’ll see if I can make one as well.

Great photos.  Thanks again.

Offline Phan000

• NLG
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2022, 04:02:47 PM »
Machine has been playing fine for a couple of weeks.

Today,  it started cycling on and off.  Similar to when aux power was not connected.

I tried a clear.  Works so far,   But concerned this is something that needs to be fixed.

Thinking the PSU is failing.  What is the part number for the power module in the PSU?

Thanks
« Last Edit: October 09, 2022, 08:49:34 AM by Phan000 »

Online rickhunter

• Topic Moderator
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2022, 11:55:38 AM »
The internal PSU usually fails first.  There's a big silver box to the rear back of the machine.  It contains the power supplies.  Inside the silver box, there's an "inner" power supply that does the 5v and 12v rails, these usually go first.  Most of the time, it's just bad caps, and a recap will fix it.  You can individually buy that part, just look for wms inner power supply or condor power supply.  You could also just buy the whole thing.  Spininc has a reasonable price on the whole thing.

https://www.spininc.com/power-supply-williams-550-16-pin-110220-volts-5060-htz

Offline Phan000

• NLG
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2022, 01:32:29 PM »
Thanks.

That’s what I was thinking,  inner PSU.

I’ve replaced that part on ballys before,  pretty straightforward.

Is the inner power supply part# PU-110-31A?

Or PU-110-13A?
« Last Edit: October 09, 2022, 01:50:50 PM by Phan000 »

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal