New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: 4 REEL IGT SUPER 7 SLOT SUPER JACKPOT  (Read 2809 times)

Offline freesurfer

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • freesurfer New User has no influence.
  • NLG
4 REEL IGT SUPER 7 SLOT SUPER JACKPOT
« on: April 22, 2020, 11:00:13 AM »
Hy someone can help me?i have chanced the boards CPU  and and the slant board backplane (the olds boards are dead) these boards are tested on mine triple diamond slot and they are fully working but in the 4 reels super seven jackpot the 4 reel doesnt turn is freely. what is differn to the 3 reels whats wrong?What i have wrong?
many thanks Mattew

Offline Stayouttadabunker

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 405
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: 4 REEL IGT SUPER 7 SLOT SUPER JACKPOT
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2020, 08:59:52 AM »
What are your SS and SP chip numbers?
Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Online Tilt

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 384
  • Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2020, 05:41:47 PM »
That's not an M slot.  Looks like a S or S+, but can't tell from the pictures.

Offline freesurfer

• NLG
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2020, 12:27:01 PM »
Here you are picture about SS SP and
many tanks for interesting

Offline freesurfer

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2020, 12:41:16 PM »
Sorry best  immage

Offline freesurfer

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2020, 04:35:34 AM »

I'm not sure about these are the correct eprom for this machine.
The test with the white button cann give me the correct eprom number with possibily wrong eprom in the board?
WEhat can i do?
many thanks

• Sr NLG Member
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2020, 07:32:38 AM »
The two chips appear okay...I wish you could have shown us more pictures of the MPU board.
I need to see inside of the door too...I don't like the way the coin guide is crooked like that on the deck.

If you can, show us photos of the harness under the reels.
Try to follow the harness down to the motherboard on the floor under the MPU.
Squeeze the middle button on the large black Molex connector, wiggle up and push back down.I wonder if the pins became oxidized.
Pulling the connector up and down on the pins will help get a better connection for the reels.

Another thing you can try is to switch the 3rd and 4th reel connectors temporarily to see if the problem follows the reels.
Remember, never to remove or install anything component with the power on.
You have a very rare 4 reel S+ machine.

I would like to see a photo of the right side of the machine too (The side with the pull handle)
I think the topbox and bottom cabinet are laminated with one piece.

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline freesurfer

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2020, 06:05:29 AM »
Ok thanks need more picture but all the reel works  i try change possition of the reels and wiring are ok 

Offline freesurfer

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2020, 07:51:09 AM »
I have problem with mine message there arent in mine box message

Offline freesurfer

• NLG
Re: 4 REEL IGT SUPER 7 SLOT SUPER JACKPOT Stayouttadabunker
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2020, 11:40:19 AM »
Stayouttadabnker many tanks for interesting  the board complete is the not working, the other is the working and tested in mine IGT triple diamond  the cable are ok no OXIDIZED and i have use correct spry  wiring

[size=0px]Another thing you can try is to switch the 3rd and 4th reel connectors temporarily to see if the problem follows the reels  : all the reels are in working order[/size]
[/size]
[/size][size=0px]please i thikn (but its only a mine idea [/size][/size][size=0px]but im only a simple soldier you are the general[/size][size=0px][/size][size=0px]) the SS and CP  epron can be for a 3 reels its possible to  ceck?[/size]
[/size]
[/size][size=0px]Ciao [/size][/size]Stayouttadabnker

Offline freesurfer

• NLG
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2020, 11:44:33 AM »

Stayouttadabunker many tanks for interesting  the board complete is the not working, the other is the working and tested in mine IGT triple diamond  the cable are ok no OXIDIZED and i have use correct spry 
Another thing you can try is to switch the 3rd and 4th reel connectors temporarily to see if the problem follows the reels  : all the weels are in working order

please i thikn (but its only a mine idea but im only a simple soldier you are the general) the SS and CP  epron can be for a 3 reels its possible to  ceck?
ciao STAYOUTTADABUNKER

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 235
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2020, 12:41:43 PM »
SS1918 = 4R 6CM TYPE 0 58A250 92.051
SP114 is old old old 256 chip.  Is jumper set correctly for 256?
« Last Edit: April 29, 2020, 06:01:43 AM by sixcardmark »

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2020, 03:02:13 PM »
I do not see a jumper on your new board.  Try the 512kb SP from your other game.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2020, 06:00:21 AM by sixcardmark »

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2020, 06:04:02 AM »
Next to the Reel Prom socket is a 2-pin jumper connecting onto pins [317] and [318]....move the jumper to the next set of pins.
Re-install the MPU and turn on the machine and tell us in detail what happens.
Also, turn on the dip switches 1 to 4(Press down to the left) ....leave switches 5 to 8 off.

Offline freesurfer

• NLG
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2020, 10:52:00 AM »
SIXCARDMAX Many tanks for control the eprom identity ok i try change the 512 and yes teh new board don't have pin

STAYOUTTADABUNKER ok i can change the switch 1234 in  on position and 5678 off position but the new board is that whitout pin
the no working board is made USA   its china (covid 19) made but it tested and work on mine s plus triple diamond  and the board on mine TRIPLE D is the same

sorry if I give you useless  information but I try to give you the maximum amount of information I'm not a professional like you
[/size][/color]

[/size]I will recheck the wiring and the absence of oxide for greater certainty and I will carry out your directives I hope as soon as possible cause covid problem
[/size]
thanks for now guys order organization and determination resolve
[/color]

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2020, 11:28:22 AM »
I thought so!  Just use any type 0 512 SP on your new board with your 4R SS chip and it should work.(if the SS chip is good)

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2020, 05:48:43 AM »
Any luck?  :scratch-head_2:

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal