**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > Odyssey Video Games

Odyssey Monitor swap to flatscreen.

(1/4) > >>

Haywire Slots:
Had some extra time on my hands today, so figured I would try to get an old Odyssey machine up & running. Machine booted up fine but no picture, Blaaa... plugged my pc monitor up, got a pic, vid card good. had a spare monster monitor kicking around, installed it, that ones bad too, Blaaaa... Well I have a few 26" monitors out of Bally machines, so why not, it will fit. So after a few hours of looking at schematics, & hacking/ splicing all sorts of wires, I managed to successfully install a Cinevision monitor in my Odyssey. If anyone is interested in doing the swap, I am more than happy to share the details. Really is an easy swap, & takes about 40 lbs. off your machine.

Slotski:
I've got some cine vision monitors and 3 or so Odysseys. If you have time I would like to hear how you did it. Especially if you had any challenges with getting the touch screen to work. Thank you Gene

Haywire Slots:
This should be all you need to hook up your 26" cinevision monitor in an Odyssey. You will need to add a 24v power supply. 110v can be pulled from the p10 molex originally used to power the old crt.
      If you have any questions or need any more pics of the install, let me know.

Slotski:
I think I understand. And just need the serial in and out for touch screen and it works fine? Screen and touchscreen are all good? Thanks Gene

Haywire Slots:

--- Quote from: Slotski on February 09, 2017, 11:38:40 AM ---I think I understand. And just need the serial in and out for touch screen and it works fine? Screen and touchscreen are all good? Thanks Gene

--- End quote ---
run 2 wires from P8 harness marked Din & Dout to the corresponding pins on the 9pin port on your monitor & your good to go.touch-screen works like a charm.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version