**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > IGT AVP (Including G20,G23)

IGT G23 AVP - Clear handpay to credit

(1/5) > >>

sakwilla:
Hi all,

Is there a simple way to clear a handpay message back to credits on the IGT G23?

I know on IGTs there is a W2G Key but i dont have the key or lock to do this

Would just save the hassle when i try to cash out with my TITO as every so often the TITO doesnt work and it comes up as a handpay. Would be good if i could clear the handpay back to the machine and try again

Any help / advice appreciated! :)

Tilt:
Not that I know of.  When that happens and it goes to handpay you can turn the jackpot reset key and it clears the message and credits, but then you have to start all over with the credits. 

sakwilla:
Yep, thats what happens :( Would be good if there was another way of doing it! :S

sixcardmark:
I never had my tito do that to me but I have heard of it from many. Do you get power thru USB?

Tilt:
I pulled mine from a 12VDC source.  Not sure if the TITO board I use (Brian Hinkley's V3 I think it is) would work with a +5VDC source that USB would provide.  It works probably 90% of the time, but occasionally hangs up validating for some reason and goes to handpay.  Seems to be a common thing with AVPs regardless of what TITO board your using from all I've been able to figure out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version