**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > IGT AVP (Including G20,G23)

Removing "system volume information" from a loader

(1/5) > >>

ChrisColumbus:
If you have ever stuck a loader into your Windows based PC and then it will not work in your AVP machine, most likely Windows added a little file on there that is hidden known as "system volume information"

AVP platform will not recognize a loader with this hidden file on the USB stick.

Here are the steps to remove the "system volume information"

Step 1.  On your computer select the drive that is your loader. You will see all the files on the loader.  PICTURE 1. you will also see your drive name in the top
             address bar. PICTURE 2

Step 2. Click the address bar and type in CMD and hit enter. PICTURE 3.  A command prompt will be displayed. PICTURE 4. It is the old dos prompt to some of us!

Step 3. Type in the following command     rmdir "system volume information" /s /q  and hit enter PICTURE 5

Step 4. After running the command you will return to the command prompt of your drive. PICTURE 6

Step 5. Type in EXIT and hit enter. PICTURE 7  you will return to your windows explorer.  NOW YOU ARE SAFE TO REMOVE YOUR LOADER AND USE IN YOUR AVP

Remember!!! EVERYTIME you insert your loader, you will have to remove the "system volume information"

ChrisColumbus:
the rest of the pictures

ChrisColumbus:
can a mod fix picture 2 and 3? My wonderful computer flops them sometimes...

Tilt:

--- Quote from: ChrisColumbus on May 17, 2023, 03:17:55 PM ---can a mod fix picture 2 and 3? My wonderful computer flops them sometimes...

--- End quote ---

Done.

ChrisColumbus:

--- Quote from: Tilt on May 17, 2023, 03:49:09 PM ---
--- Quote from: ChrisColumbus on May 17, 2023, 03:17:55 PM ---can a mod fix picture 2 and 3? My wonderful computer flops them sometimes...

--- End quote ---

Done.

--- End quote ---

Thank you! I’m sure this info will be useful to someone to set up a machine from scratch

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version