**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > IGT S and S-plus Reel Games

Pressing Button to Add Credits For Free Play on S-Plus Machines

<< < (2/9) > >>

lookes:
I recently designed and built one for my test fixture for S+. It also simulates the hopper so that it can be removed. I was thinking of building some to sell but it doesn't seem like there is all that much interest.

twinfire:

--- Quote from: Pitts256 on December 18, 2023, 09:46:07 PM ---I've made several coin simulators for S2000's and they work very well. I don't see any reason why it wouldn't function in an S-Plus with a harness change.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: lookes on December 19, 2023, 08:38:49 AM ---I recently designed and built one for my test fixture for S+. It also simulates the hopper so that it can be removed. I was thinking of building some to sell but it doesn't seem like there is all that much interest.
--- End quote ---

Just curious guys, my machine is a 2 coin max quarter machine S+, it will only allow for 2 coins to be inserted at one time for 2 credit play. If you use the tiny white service credit button under the coin comparator it will only give 2 credits max as well. So, my questions to both of you are:

1.  Will your device override the 2 credit max & let you put in as many credits as you want at one time without restrictions?

2.  Example:  Can you make it give 80 credits with just one press of the button similar to like putting a $20.00 dollar bill in the validator & it gives you 80 credits?

lookes:
You need a different SP chip to allow that. SP1137? Mine will put a single credit in if you just press and release the change button. If you hold it down it will continue adding credits at about 3 per second. It does not just add 80 credits all at once. The BV will still work as well.

twinfire:

--- Quote from: lookes on December 19, 2023, 01:35:38 PM ---You need a different SP chip to allow that. SP1137? Mine will put a single credit in if you just press and release the change button. If you hold it down it will continue adding credits at about 3 per second. It does not just add 80 credits all at once. The BV will still work as well.

--- End quote ---

That would be fine too, just don’t know how to go about doing it.

Stayouttadabunker:
Contact  RB...he'll have the chips you need...tell him I sent you! lol
That SP1137 is the ol' Montana Credits chip that allows you to drop in all the coins you want.
You still can only MAX bet up to whatever your game allows, but it's fun when playing with coins, to drop in a whole handful and play....lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version