General NLG Chat > Rants and Raves (SEE DESCRIPTION BEFORE ENTERING!)

Sellers beware Do not sell to bw_us_nvbeyud

(1/1)

Retro tech repair:
Do not sell to this ebay user. I sold him a tested working hopper and even included a spare secure count board to fix his original faulty hopper. He said the hopper worked for a few coins then stopped as I was trying to find out why the hopper was having an issue the guy stated that both the board on the hopper i sent and the spare board fried out as well as the knife somehow got broken. I tried to explain that it sounded like he had a bad io board and damaged coins and the guy started getting irate accusing me of lying even tho he clearly was lying. Accused me of being a crook and called me a dumbass, and not waiting for responses. I went way out of my way including offering to send him a replacement io card control board for the hopper and knife at no charge to him but all he cared about was calling me a liar, getting a refund, and threatening to contact ebay. After the guy admitted to doing the same exact thing to another seller i ended up just giving him his money back and reported him to ebay myself.

Stayouttadabunker:
Wow!
I just spit out my tofu!
Thanks for the warning

qbert:
Retro,
That sucks, that is why I don't deal with A-holes on ebay.
I would rather just sell here when I have something available, takes a little longer but much less headache. And I have found resolving issues much easier because most of the folks here have knowledge about the machine.

shortrackskater:
Can you post a link to his profile? I can't find it on eBay, even doing and advanced search.

hotlsot:
Ebay  no longer gives a shit about the seller. When things go south they just strong arm the seller until he gives in. Sold an 044 board and 6.4 software to a guy and give him a 14 day return policy. He waited until after the 14 days and then said I sent defective parts. I had no choice but to refund. When  the board returned to my shop it fired up and ran like a champ. Dumb ass didn't know what he was doing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version