**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > IGT S and S-plus Reel Games

Pinball S+ Reel Spin Sounds

(1/7) > >>

CBRed:
Hello all,

First time poster and super newbie. Just came into an S+ Pinball machine. Everything works well aside from it does not make sounds with reel spins. Pinball bonus has sound. I have gone into the self test settings and when going to the sound test (50?), doesn’t make any sound when I test. Have also tried to adjust the reel spin sound setting but seems like that did not work as well. Just looking for some tips for this.

Once again, be gentle, I have little to no experience with slots at this point but that’s why I’m here, trying to learn!

Thank you!

CBRed:
Chip is SP984, 16mhz board

hornetgod13:
Does the pull handle work? The pull handle solenoid makes the reel stop sounds. It may be bad. (Very common issue).

Stayouttadabunker:
First of all, a 16Mhz MPU doesn't have the blue volume dial on top of the MPU.
The game volume is set by pressing the little white Test button twice so you see a zero in the [Coins Played] window, your Test button can be located either up by the power switch, or behind the power swtch.
Turn the momentary Jkpt/Reset key once, until you see a "3" in the [Winner Paid] on the display, then pressing the Spin button to change the volume.
A setting of "1" will wake up everyone in the house and next door, while "9" is quietest.  :rotfl:
Once you change it, just close the door. :hide2:

To change the Reel-Spin Sound, press the small Test button to get to the <0>, turn the Jkpt/Reset key until you see a [2].
Options are reel-spin tones and reel-stop sounds{0} or reel-spin tones only {1} using the Spin button.

So again, as a reminder.
Pressing the small white Test button switch “pages” forward through the self test mode. 
To move through the options pages within page zero <0>, turn the jackpot reset key.
In your case, use Key to get to [2] for spin sounds or tones, or [3] for volume adjustments.
To change settings, press the Spin button on the deck. 

Here's a link to some better instructions...>>>

https://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?topic=28446.0

CBRed:
Yes the pull handle works. I have gone into the settings (using the process described above) and set it to have sound while spinning. This didn’t work for me. I then went to the test page with 50 in winner paid and cycled through the sounds and hit spin reel for each, did not produce any sounds either. I also did not have any credits on the machine while doing all of this either.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version