**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > IGT S2000 and Vision Games

S2000 - Install a FutureLogic GEN1 printer

<< < (2/2)

tquick17:
Pictures or it didn’t happen lol. Good read and tutorial love it

stlscott:
Is there a replacement for the FutureLogic GEN1 Netplex used in these instructions?  I see some posts where the G2 does not work or screws don't line up, does anyone have an update that includes a different printer for the S2000?

a69mopar:
If you have the correct bracket, they fit perfectly.  Same for other printers, such as the Ithaca 750, 850, 950.
Note, if you are upgrading to a gen 2 or higher, the bezel light plug needs to be correct,  unless you don't care about the light of course as it's not required to be hooked up.
  No matter what printer, it has to be flashed with an appropriate firmware,  and have the correct harness. 

Thanks,
Wayne

a69mopar:
Just to be clear, the future logic gen 2 printer has 2 sets of holes for mounting. One set lines up perfectly with the gen 1. Here are some pictures of them, and the front bezel lightconnector that is different
The front bezel holes also match.

Thanks,
Wayne

Faircloth:
I am planning to install a FutureLogic Gen 1 printer in the top box like the original post has done. My question is about the interface cable he used to go from the printers provided cable (8 pin netplex and three pin power) to the Ten pin netplex and two pin power on the board in the back of the top box. I have looked but find no where that sells this. I can fab it if I knew the pin to pin wiring.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version