**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > Bally Alpha (Cinevision), and ALL Bally "V___" series - V5000, V2000, V1000, etc.

Would this run without the wheel?

(1/2) > >>

mach:
Would this game run in a Cinevision cabinet minus the wheel.

CASH WIZARD

Tacman:
Don't know about the Cinevision question, but pretty certain you would get an error for missing hardware.

buybestslots:
that would be like buying a wof and trying to put it in a I game   , you would lose the most important part

777sizzler:
The answer is no,no and no.  Alpha 2 Plus would be looking for the wheel.  Alpha 2 Brain boxes use a mininum of 4gig and up, Totally diff. stuff.  Highest you can bump up a reg. alpha is 2gig.

mach:

--- Quote from: 777sizzler on March 25, 2014, 12:38:00 PM ---The answer is no,no and no.  Alpha 2 Plus would be looking for the wheel.  Alpha 2 Brain boxes use a mininum of 4gig and up, Totally diff. stuff.  Highest you can bump up a reg. alpha is 2gig.

--- End quote ---

Ok thanks.  I figured it wouldnt run but I remember a post on the old site about a wms monopoly that would run without the top box so I wasnt sure.

On a side note do these ever come up for sale?  eBay has a seller selling the software only with no other info.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version