New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: S6000 - CHAMII+ Error C17 then C10  (Read 2726 times)

Offline Nurbo

• NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 42
  • Nurbo Might someday be someone...Nurbo Might someday be someone...Nurbo Might someday be someone...Nurbo Might someday be someone...
  • NLG
    • SubAudio
S6000 - CHAMII+ Error C17 then C10
« on: February 11, 2020, 01:49:17 PM »
Hello,

The Mikohn ChamII + of my S6000 Dragon Wheel gives me a C17 error at startup, then a C10 error.

I have already used PSP Software on this machine and others and have always managed to program the progressive.

But now every time I program the Mikohn with the PSP Software, the C10 error goes away and when I play everything works. But when I turn off the machine and turn it back on, I get the error C17 again, then C10 ... and the value of the progressive returns to 0 as soon as I play 1 credit.

Is it possible that the ROM chip is out of service?
The ROM for error C17 comes from which chip?

Thank you !
« Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 06:30:09 AM by Nurbo »
IGT S2000 - Super Spin Sizzling 7
Bally - 742 TicTacToe / 809 Multiplier / 873 5-line / Alpha S9000 / S6000 Dragon Wheel

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 184
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: S6000 - CHAMII+ Error C17 then C10
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2020, 04:47:49 PM »
The Panasonic rechargeable battery has gone bad.
You need to replace it with a rechargeable battery of a similar type. I believe it's a VL2020. They are also used in BMW key fobs. A new battery should hold the data for over 3 months without being powered up.
Rich
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline Nurbo

• Nurbo Might someday be someone...Nurbo Might someday be someone...Nurbo Might someday be someone...Nurbo Might someday be someone...
  • NLG
    • SubAudio
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2020, 10:31:43 PM »
Thank you Qbert!

Pffff what a moron ... I did not even think about the battery because I deported the batteries with a diode and 2 AA batteries ... but this possibility that these batteries are empty is completely out of my head !!!  :banghead:
Bally - 742 TicTacToe / 809 Multiplier / 873 5-line / Alpha S9000 / S6000 Dragon Wheel

Offline Nurbo

• NLG
    • SubAudio
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2020, 01:55:15 PM »
Same problem...
I put new AA batteries.

I replaced the AA batteries with a CR2032.

I get 2.9 volts across the card when the machine is turned off.

But at startup, the error C17 returns, then C10 and the parameters are not preserved.  :Scratch-Head:

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2020, 02:22:26 PM »
If you load with the PSP you can play with progressive working and counting up.
When you shut down the issue comes up and you must reload with PSP.
Have you tried reseating all of the removable chips. You will need the PSP after you remove and reinstall chips. Hard to believe ROM has worn out from cycles.
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline Nurbo

• NLG
    • SubAudio
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2020, 10:37:02 PM »
If you load with the PSP you can play with progressive working and counting up.
Yes, I can play normally. The progressive counts my credits

When you shut down the issue comes up and you must reload with PSP.
Yes, C17...then C10...I can see my old jackpot amount...as soon as I play 1 credit the amount go back to zero, with alternate 0,00$ and C10.

Have you tried reseating all of the removable chips. You will need the PSP after you remove and reinstall chips. Hard to believe ROM has worn out from cycles.
I will test this manipulation this evening.  :cool_thumb_up:

The only thing I did was move the DS2 switches 5 and 6 to activate a ticket reader. But I don't think it could have damaged the CHAMII +?

Offline Nurbo

• NLG
    • SubAudio
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2020, 12:36:48 PM »

Here is a video of the machine starting up.

<a href="http://youtu.be/50NqH5QDhBM" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtu.be/50NqH5QDhBM</a>

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 164
  • Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2020, 07:26:18 PM »
You're symbols need reset. When you are in the PSP you need to go into symbols and reset it like you do the jackpot settings. 

Offline Nurbo

• NLG
    • SubAudio
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2020, 06:29:51 AM »
Hi,

Thank you very much for the tip because I never thought it could come from the reset of the symbol !!!

It works perfectly now!  :thank_you:  :thank_you:  :thank_you:

I'm going to add it to my notes so I don't get cheated next time.

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2020, 06:35:03 AM »
Very interesting thanks Sunrise good catch!

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal