NLG Classified ads and White Sheet > NLG Classified ads and White Sheet - PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION BEFORE POSTING!

Triple Red Hot Sevens Glass & Reels

(1/3) > >>

T:
Hi Guys

Looking for Triple Red Hot Seven 16" Top Glass

Also looking for Triple Red Hot sevens 2 1/4 reel strips.

I have a Triple Red Hot Top Glass 9" to trade and 2" reel strips to trade if needed / possible. Any or either way will work for me.

Thanks in advance

T

Harvs:
I have a set of NOS strips. PM me if you are interested.

Also, what 16" glass are you looking for exactly? 3Reel, 5Reel? (I assume 5Reel?)

Harvs

T:

--- Quote from: Harvs on March 18, 2014, 08:46:43 PM ---I have a set of NOS strips. PM me if you are interested.

Also, what 16" glass are you looking for exactly? 3Reel, 5Reel? (I assume 5Reel?)

Harvs

--- End quote ---

Thanks Harvs for the great looking strips!! Super clean!! Just waiting for top glass now.

BTY: Do you happen to know where I could buy "New Reels"for this size of strips?

T

Harvs:

--- Quote from: T on March 22, 2014, 01:17:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: Harvs on March 18, 2014, 08:46:43 PM ---I have a set of NOS strips. PM me if you are interested.

Harvs

--- End quote ---

Thanks Harvs for the great looking strips!! Super clean!! Just waiting for top glass now.

BTY: Do you happen to know where I could buy "New Reels"for this size of strips?

T

--- End quote ---
Nice! Nothing like new strips in a machine. - I'm sure some of the Vendors have 2 1/4 (wide) reels for sale.., Or, I might have a LED 5Reel setup in 2 1/4 coming out of a machine if you really wanna 'BLING' that badboy out.

Harvs

T:

--- Quote from: Harvs on March 22, 2014, 02:08:05 PM ---
--- Quote from: T on March 22, 2014, 01:17:35 PM ---

Harvs

--- End quote ---

T

--- End quote ---
Nice! Nothing like new strips in a machine. - I'm sure some of the Vendors have 2 1/4 (wide) reels for sale.., Or, I might have a LED 5Reel setup in 2 1/4 coming out of a machine if you really wanna 'BLING' that badboy out.

Harvs

--- End quote ---

I am thinking I might like to Bling that machine out. Do you happen to have a photo of the Bling VS regular?

The main thing is to get away from noisy reels as much as possible.

The other thing I was curious about is the flouresence lights for top and belly: Is there a softer light or some alternative to those really bright lights that you know of?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version