**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > Bally EVO and EVO hybrid.

Bally Evo Playboy machine - no video signal (not Alpha)

(1/5) > >>

smashes:
 Hi people i need help ,i have a ballys playboy slot ,,it has reels and a touch screen,inside it has a standard board on top and it has another board that slides in underneath,it holds a cd player with the game disc,the problem is when i got it i changed the 2 batterys and bought the clear chip,,it worked great but it would go into this reel spin mode with no screen ,then i reboot if i can and it works for a few days then same thing,now i cant get it too do anything,the screen says no video signal,if been over this whole machine,,my question is it the video board or its back plane,i have no idea,it is a 1994 production machine,,and is it a alpha,im not even sure of that,,i can supply any information you need if you need more,,,i dont want to send this out if i can get a answer here,,,,thanks in advance

rickhunter:
Post a photo, but 1994 is probably not an alpha.

smashes:
ok i will try to upload inside and out thanks,will do later i needed to walk away from it before i dump it in lake

smashes:
trying to post pictures this site is telling me file to large,how do i shrink it anyone know,thanks

jakah440:
if they are on your phone . email them to yourself and reduce the size to below 1mb each. then you can post

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version