General NLG Chat > General Chat, Slot Shop **Tech Talk** Welcome wagon and other stuff. (Off-Topic Post Welcome)

leave machine on 24/7

<< < (2/7) > >>

rickhunter:
This is a worthwhile endeavor just for the sake of documentation.  I'm going to run my P3 Meter on each machine to see the average consumption for about 1 hour with use.  I will note down the electrical draw on each machine I own and post the results here.  I will try and do it this weekend when I get a chance.  I figure the dual Lcd machines will take the most current draw.

gposing:
If the machine is off more than it is on doesn't that shorten the life of the battery?

slots-4-u:

--- Quote from: rickhunter on December 09, 2014, 12:06:03 PM ---This is a worthwhile endeavor just for the sake of documentation.  I'm going to run my P3 Meter on each machine to see the average consumption for about 1 hour with use.  I will note down the electrical draw on each machine I own and post the results here.  I will try and do it this weekend when I get a chance.  I figure the dual Lcd machines will take the most current draw.

--- End quote ---

:agreepost: THANKS, GOOD IDEA.

cowboygames:
Sure does, but  batteries are a lot cheaper than electricity and worn out equipment

Denny:
Hey Ford,
Rickhunter is going to spend his weekend seeing how much electricity his slot machines use ??????? :Scratch-Head:   We really need to find him a woman !!!!!! :drool04: :24:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version