New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: My latest addition - GK - Need help with accepting tickets in bill acceptor  (Read 2087 times)

Offline JimatJax

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • JimatJax New User has no influence.
  • NLG
That's not what I was expecting to see.  How about a picture from a bit further back so we can see the entire inside of the machine.  Also an exterior shot, the whole machine as it sits on the stand.

Tilt, remember it's a slant top.  And.. I'd agree with T seeing there's nothing plugged into the service outlet either.

JimatJax, look at the TiTO section of forum topics and you will see what one looks like.  It's a board a little smaller than a deck of cards, that's usually not mounted in a frame, has an external power source, a cable running to the processor board and possibly the bill acceptor.

Thanks for the info!  I'll look into that, seems like a simple add-on feature.  I wonder why who ever set up this machine would install just the printer and not be able to reuse them?  I thought it would be neat to create some tickets for $100, $200 etc to use at times.

Offline JimatJax

• NLG
Thanks, you're right, he did say that in his original post too but I missed that.  I knew it wasn't the interior of a 17" upright cabinet, but wasn't sure what it was.  Some TITO units plug directly into the power/comm distribution box, but you can't see it in the photos.

Thanks again for your info!  I forgot to attach a picture of the outside, here it is now:

Offline JimatJax

• NLG
Some TITO units plug directly into the power/comm distribution box, but you can't see it in the photos.

I wasn't sure about TiTO@Home (or any others?)  All I have is Bettor's TiTO in my machines.

Also JimatJax.  After looking at the threads it's a little difficult to find pictures.  This is the link to the Bettor site: https://www.bettorslots.com/product-page/bettor-tito-standard  The current TiTO@home board is a LOT simpler (component wise).  This link shows all versions: http://www.titoathome.com/history

Thanks for those links, I'll look into buying one of those....I'm sure this machine doesn't have one now after all these comments and help from folks!

Offline JimatJax

• NLG
Here's a pic of where I put my TITO at home boards and connections in a 17" GK cabinet.  It's one of Brian's early models, but they are still working great.

Thanks for the picture, that gives me something to look for in my machine....I'm sure it doesn't have one now after all the comments.  Seems like an easy add-on feature, but I'm sure I'll have questions later about the install process and you guys are great with all the answers!  Thanks again!

Offline JimatJax

• NLG
Or take a pic of the front of a ticket you cashed out, we can tell from it.

Okay, thanks!  Here's a picture of the printed out ticket.
That is not a tito ticket.  Just a souvenir. If you do have a tito board it is not setup.

Thanks for checking and looking at my picture.  You guys sure know your stuff well, I'll look into getting one of those TITO boards.....just seems like the right thing to do, especially when company comes over to play....I can just hand out tickets for free play!

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 235
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
You will also need a key chip to setup the tito board.

Offline T

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 19
  • T New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Or take a pic of the front of a ticket you cashed out, we can tell from it.

Okay, thanks!  Here's a picture of the printed out ticket.
I dont think you have a TITO device installed. If you did the printed amount would match up along the numbers at right side of ticket.

Okay thanks, I'll keep looking for that TITO board.....I don't believe there is one after all the comments.

If you don't have one in machine they are pretty cheap and pretty easy to install

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal