**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > Bally Electromechanical

Bally 809 - after cleaning the contacts, no handle release now :-(

(1/2) > >>

david_germany:
:-( im desperate... :EmoticonHelp4:
first i´d problems with the 2nd coin acceptment and now the handle release will not work.

i have clean the contacts of the reel unit, upper unit and release solenoid (right side near the handle).
and now the machine wont accept any coin and release the handle... :-(
it works before the cleaning.

i ´m lost  :EmoticonHelp4:

can anybody help ? what have i done ???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2FDwrQp-as

THANK YOU GUYS !!!!!!!!!!

david_germany:
yeah i could fix the problem !!!
the white big tube on the right side of the reelunit was dirty.
there was many black gap in there...
i have spray some lubricatungspray and now it works again :-)

The Fatman:
Dont know whats going on either .... now I have the same problem with mine. I have the schematics for it and will when I get a chance, follow the circuit that energizes the handle relay. If I activate the relay after the first coin by hand.... it will accept the other 4 coins and advance, try it too and let me know.
So I need to track down that issue and when I do, I will let you know what I have found. I guess I was supposed to develop this problem with my machine to try to help you too.,
 :Scratch-Head: :Scratch-Head: :Scratch-Head:

Dave

david_germany:
hey dave

you have the same problem now?
mmhhhh
i could fix it with a lubricatingspray.
this white tube on the right side of the reel has jammed.
the contacts couldnt activate.

try to spray some wd40 spray in the tube. it should help.
and check the contacts behind the white tube.

the problem with the 2nd coin is still there :( mmhhh
i hope i can fix it too

The Fatman:
The switch behind the tube is the Dashpot switch. Its an extra little switch that is not really needed except in keeping it in original shape. The tube has a rubber gasket that slides inside the tube. When it gets gummed up with old grease it doesnt come back to its home position. Thats why the switch doesnt get made. If you try to clean it and if it works well, your OK . Otherwise, I take the gasket off and just let it travel in the tube without it. You loose the slower return of the handle but you can do away with that problem if you choose.
I will let you know where and how I fix the second coin problem when I figure it out. Pretty sure its a switch just not making good contact or a B plug connection.
Dave

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version