General NLG Chat > Before and After Restoration Pics

WOF Reveal

<< < (2/4) > >>

Goldfinger:
I don't remember but if it did it has long been turned off I have a sigma treasure wheel in my office that has the attract feature and i make sure it has credits on it to keep it from coming on

777sizzler:
Just for your info they all do that with no credits,  Like any other s-2000 you can adjust the attract. 

777sizzler:
Also a word of slight caution on your part Goldfinger.   I would be somewhat cautious as to what you put pics of on here-especially the copied software you posted.   -On that platform especially.   Yes-(all other folks I caught the orange chips as well).   The more attention you bring--------------- C:-) :taser: .

Parts-glass etc. is ok. 

777sizzler:
That thing you have there looks like a product that was scalloped together in Houston Texas years ago from my memory. 

Goldfinger:

--- Quote from: 777sizzler on January 28, 2018, 08:32:19 PM ---That thing you have there looks like a product that was scalloped together in Houston Texas years ago from my memory.

--- End quote ---
I believe you are mistaken, There was a lot of hard work that I put into this machine, and I am sure some of the members here will vouch for that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version