**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > ARUZE Video

aruze g-enex questions

<< < (2/4) > >>

reactorpwr:
What top power supply do you speak of?  Behind the top monitor?  I only have one power supply and that is on the bottom section, backwall. If i am supposed to have 2 (in lower and middle section) then i have found my problem.

reactorpwr:
Pics

reactorpwr:
Happen to have pinout on the keyswitch?  I know it is only 4 wires, but just wanting to see proper wires since im thinking faulty switch on top of everything else that may be wrong.   

I got it to boot where it prompted me to turn key to neutral position a few times. When i go turn the key it seems like it wants to die. The latest time of getting the clear prompt, it didnt even let me turn the key before the screens turned off.

reactorpwr:
Great news. I replaced the 3 caps onboard the gpu and i was able to clear the machine. Now i need some guidance on actually getting into the game setup/settings menu. I landed on a touch screen calibration screen, which when done loaded the game up for play as is.

Also need to figure out how to setup tito on this bad boy (if even possible).

reactorpwr:
love how the game plays, but have some additional questions for those who are familiar with this machine;

1. what exactly is the gamble option that the game speaks of after a win (rebet, gamble, take win)?  I don't see an option to gamble on screen (unless it is a button missing on the button deck?)

2. despite having bet 1-5, when i press any bet multiplier (1-5), it automatically starts the spin at max bet.  Unsure if this is a wiring issue or if it has anything to do with the gamble option.  (button setup menu shows multiplier as being set 1-5)

3. is win % adjustable on aruze machines like they are on other video (and reel) machines?

4. havent found any sort of info on TITO being possible.  It has a ticket printer (which it recognizes in the settings menu) so it is at least TO, but unsure if the ticket printer only truly worked (properly) with whatever system the machine was on / where it was located at originally.  The innovator, being newer, does have TITO capability, but would honestly be shocked if this 2015 g-enex didn't.

I would like to thank everyone here at NLG for all help with getting this machine playable.  Not too shabby for a 100$ score (in non-working condition.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version