**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > IGT M Slot Reel Games

IGT Reel Slot 1631-C

(1/2) > >>

skeplin:
Hello all! My uncle dropped off an IGT Reel Slot machine for what he claimed was a problem with the lights. I'm not used to working on slot machines so please forgive my ignorance. I'm used to arcade and Pachinko machines.

So the machine powers on, lights up, and seems to cycle through a series of clicks. The yellow light on the top of the unit is flashing. The boards look clean and the fans run. Dropping a quarter into the slot dumps straight to the pan. Looks like the solenoid behind the coin mech is diverting the quarter.

Any advice on where to start would be appreciated. I haven't been able to find any manuals or schematics for the machine.

Below are some pictures of the insides. Super clean looking machine.

shortrackskater:
This was posted in the wrong category and no-one noticed it.
Do you still have the machine? Please post a photo of the machine itself. I'm taking an educated guess that it's an IGT "M" machine.
Hopefully someone else will chime in but please let us know if you're still there!  :wave:

skeplin:
Thanks for your help with moving the topic! I do still have the machine and will grab some exterior pictures of it. I isolated the problem to a blown (super fried) capacitor and probably a fried rectifier. If I could determine the size of the cap I could order and install a replacement. Here are a couple of shots of the board:

skeplin:
Finally got around to getting a picture of the machine itself. Anyone have a schematic for the boards?

Tilt:
Here.

https://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?topic=13720.msg73860#msg73860

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442