eBay and other online auction sites news and info > Found on eBay, Craigslist, or other similar sites

Bargain on Fleabay?

<< < (2/2)

jay:
Just to be clear on my post - I in no way meant to disparage the seller of the item, I was simply suggesting that if your interested in comments about an item or seller please post the details as in this case the item disappeared from an easy Ebay search.

BTW: Whats wrong with the topper - perhaps some of the super techs we have here can help get it working.....

thesack12:

--- Quote from: jay on October 24, 2023, 02:59:21 PM ---Just to be clear on my post - I in no way meant to disparage the seller of the item, I was simply suggesting that if your interested in comments about an item or seller please post the details as in this case the item disappeared from an easy Ebay search.

BTW: Whats wrong with the topper - perhaps some of the super techs we have here can help get it working.....

--- End quote ---

For sure, my post wasn't trying to come across as anything disparaging was being said about that seller.  Just describing my recent experience with them, in case it might help someone else...

I'm not sure really what is wrong with it.  Only the left right half of the glitter bar illuminates, the left side does nothing.  The backlight on the topper itself works, but none of the color perimeter lighting around the polygon works.

I'm not really concerned with it, seeing as how as I got refunded.  Also since then, I got with Jim from Midwest slots on here (great guy/vendor BTW) and he got me hooked up with a glitter bar poly assembly.  So I'm good to go now.

But you are right there is a lot of good people with tremendous knowledge around here, I'm sure someone could get it working or at least finds the parts useful. If so, they are welcome to have it. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version