New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: The NLG Welcome Wagon  (Read 389143 times)

Offline Brewchap

• Contributing NLG Member
  • New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Brewchap New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Re: The NLG Welcome Wagon
« Reply #500 on: January 11, 2024, 04:28:46 PM »
I am new to the site and would like to learn how to work on these machines. I also have some knowledge in pinball repair.

Offline Brewchap

• Reputation Power: 6
  • Brewchap New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #501 on: January 11, 2024, 04:31:00 PM »
How many post do you need in order to view the Downloads?

Offline a69mopar

• Global NLG Site Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 83
  • a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.
  • NLG
    • www.gtaslots.com
« Reply #502 on: January 11, 2024, 05:00:48 PM »
You need to be a contributing member.  If you scroll to the bottom of this page, you will see the same as this picture,  with a link.
Welcome to the site!

Wayne

Link here as well!

https://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?action=profile;area=subscriptions
« Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 06:33:53 PM by shortrackskater »

Offline tambam

• Reputation Power: 0
  • tambam New User has no influence.
  • let me drive my van into your heart!
« Reply #503 on: April 09, 2024, 04:55:30 AM »
Hi Everyone!

I hope you're all well!  I'm new here and am wanting to buy a slot machine for fun at home.  I'd love to obtain a Willy Wonka Dreamer of Dreams, one day, or a Everi Little Shop of Horrors.  Seems kind of like a pipe dream as I've not seen either on the secondary market, but maybe one day. 

Anyway, just doing research to figure out which machine would be best for games availability. From some quick reading I've gathered that machines can be setup for other games with carts/usbs like arcade machines.  I have a preference for modern games with bonuses.  If you have any reco's please don't hesitate to chime in! 

Cheers,
Tam

Edit:  Totally forgot about the 25+ older law in California.  :EmoticonHelp4:  Guess I can wait a few years until can get a BB1.   :rotfl:
« Last Edit: April 09, 2024, 06:58:07 AM by tambam »

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 265
  • shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #504 on: April 09, 2024, 09:04:57 AM »
Hi Everyone!

I hope you're all well!  I'm new here and am wanting to buy a slot machine for fun at home.  I'd love to obtain a Willy Wonka Dreamer of Dreams, one day, or a Everi Little Shop of Horrors.  Seems kind of like a pipe dream as I've not seen either on the secondary market, but maybe one day. 

Anyway, just doing research to figure out which machine would be best for games availability. From some quick reading I've gathered that machines can be setup for other games with carts/usbs like arcade machines.  I have a preference for modern games with bonuses.  If you have any reco's please don't hesitate to chime in! 

Cheers,
Tam

Edit:  Totally forgot about the 25+ older law in California.  :EmoticonHelp4:  Guess I can wait a few years until can get a BB1.   :rotfl:

:NLG_WELCOME:

Get an IGT Game King!! Older... but plenty of fun games. You can also upgrade from the older 3902 platform to the "044" by swapping out the backplane and the MPU. That gives you a choice of more (slightly) interactive games with bonus rounds. Not quite like what's out there today, but fun nevertheless. My favorite games are Texas Tea and Fortune Cookie. Hopefully some other members may chime in with different ideas.  :yes:
Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline tambam

• tambam New User has no influence.
  • let me drive my van into your heart!
« Reply #505 on: April 09, 2024, 09:36:14 PM »
Hi Everyone!

Cheers,
Tam

Get an IGT Game King!! Older... but plenty of fun games. You can also upgrade from the older 3902 platform to the "044" by swapping out the backplane and the MPU. That gives you a choice of more (slightly) interactive games with bonus rounds. Not quite like what's out there today, but fun nevertheless. My favorite games are Texas Tea and Fortune Cookie. Hopefully some other members may chime in with different ideas.  :yes:

Thank you for the welcome!  I watched a couple YT videos on Texas Tea and Fortune Cookie and they look like fun!  :cool_thumb_up:  Looking into the Game King platform now.

I seem to have flubbed up somewhere and can't send PMs.  I forgot to look for a notes section in PayPal to include my handle.  :fryingpan:  :rotfl:

Edit:  PMs might be a post count thing.  The more you read the more you know.  :soapbox_3:
« Last Edit: April 10, 2024, 04:10:09 AM by tambam »

Offline nicksdrive

• Registered Unknown Member 0-2 Posts
  • nicksdrive New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #506 on: April 16, 2024, 06:03:34 PM »
New here and new to the slot machines. I just purchased a Ten Times Gold Slot Machine that needs some work. Never worked on anything like this before, but I figured I can figure it out. Its got a "ram error" message, but the battery has power. No key so I installed a button, but after that I found out I need swap the modules and go through a whole slue of things to reset the ram as well. Anyways, here to learn and most likely buy some parts! See ya around!

Offline Tilt

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 386
  • Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #507 on: April 16, 2024, 06:21:21 PM »

It's a IGT S2000 slot machine just in case you didn't know.  You can get through the RAM ERROR message by turning the jackpot reset key on the right side of the machine several times and follow the directions on the screen.  The self test button is located on the MPU board on the bottom of the LEDs.  It will tell you to press and hold that for 2 - 3 seconds and then to close the main door.  This is where you hold your breathe and hope that when you do the message changes to initilaizing.  If it doesn't you likely have a MPU board with a leaky battery that destroyed some of the circuit traces used by the door circuitry.    Read up on Varta battery here and you'll find out all the details you need to know about it.  Hopefully you'll get it back up and running soon!

Offline PowderMaker

• PowderMaker New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #508 on: April 16, 2024, 07:26:27 PM »
I've been gone for a while, just popping up to take a look around.

Thanks for still being here!

Offline Tilt

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 386
  • Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #509 on: April 16, 2024, 07:43:46 PM »
Welcome back!  One of the admins can probably get your original account back if you want to do that, just send one of them a PM.

Offline tsanchez123

• tsanchez123 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #510 on: April 22, 2024, 08:13:13 AM »
hello, I just acquired a Bally's slot machine e-series as well.  did you happen to find this manual: Bally's slot machine e-series 1980 - 1986 The Complete Service Manual.  I hear there's a link here but can't find it.  Any help is appreciated!

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal