New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Barn find working, but need to upgrade  (Read 1818 times)

Offline polishdan

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • polishdan New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Barn find working, but need to upgrade
« on: April 21, 2022, 06:38:03 PM »
got my PE+ slant running, still have some button and hopper issues, but I am looking forward to completing this project.  It plays as a 5 game multi, but the games and odds suck.  The chips in it are not marked.  How can I identify what chip is in?  I really am looking for a 5 game with double down.  Any help or advise? Currently running 904 CAPX and unknown graphics.  Any help appreciated.

Online Tilt

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 384
  • Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!
Re: Barn find working, but need to upgrade
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2022, 12:27:56 PM »
With game up and running.

Turn JP reset key
Press deal/draw once
Turn JP reset key 8 times.

Data Prom ID, Game Prom ID, and Char Program will be shown.

Post those numbers here and I'll tell ya what it is.

Offline polishdan

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2022, 02:45:41 PM »
XM00003p, 91%, what a ripoff.  It does support double up.  Having thought about this, I am not going to keep this machine so going through the trouble of upgrading doesn't make too much sense.  Also attached is my slightly modified S, that is if you know about Buc-ees, a real one of a kind!

Online Tilt

• Sr NLG Member
  • Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2022, 04:31:32 PM »
Ok cool, you had a list to see what it was.  Yeah, that's pretty crappy for poker.  You can add a few more % to that for the folks that don't play statistically correct.  Always kills me to see someone playing Double Bonus poker and toss away a pair to keep an Ace.  It's you're money, but might as well burn it in the ashtray ha ha.

Yes, familiar with Buccees, a Texas sized gas station with a Texas sized sparkling bathroom.  There's one between San Antonio and Schulenburg off of I-10 that we stop at when we're down that way. 

Offline polishdan

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2022, 05:13:52 PM »
Not worth the trouble if I am not going to keep it.  Schulenberg / Shiner / Hallettsville is a cool area.

Online Tilt

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2022, 05:34:05 PM »
Agreed.  At least you know what it is now anyhow.

Our best friends live in St. Johns. We used to be regulars at Moravia's store which belonged to his nephew.  Good times.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal