New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Wild star Red White and Blue 3 coin  (Read 1833 times)

Offline socalpi

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • socalpi New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Wild star Red White and Blue 3 coin
« on: December 06, 2022, 08:34:15 AM »
Just bought a Wild Star RWB for $80, new battery, and new reel wiring harness and all working great however the payouts do not match the reels. Because the strips are different, I moved them arround with no luck. Need help with reel placement, and possible replace game rom. Thank you.

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 237
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: Wild star Red White and Blue 3 coin
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2022, 08:57:19 AM »
Strips are in correct order in pic.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2022, 12:02:06 PM by sixcardmark »

Offline socalpi

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2022, 09:33:00 AM »
Ok strips moved back to original positions, adjustments made on 3rd reel much better, however still misses on some pays, and pays some random non wins. Im thinking that the rom might be for a RWB wild and not a Wild Star RWB. Not sure if difference. This is my first reel machine. Machine was sold as reconditioned but they could not get it working, not sure if it was set up with wrong rom for these strips.

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2022, 09:36:54 AM »
You have correct SS chip.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2022, 12:03:08 PM by sixcardmark »

Offline socalpi

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2022, 09:56:36 AM »
More of the same, does not even pay for single wild star on any reel. Other than the all blank, reels pay out accurately about 50% of the time.

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2022, 09:57:44 AM »
« Last Edit: December 07, 2022, 12:03:35 PM by sixcardmark »

Offline socalpi

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2022, 10:08:17 AM »
Did, and I get this.

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2022, 10:09:25 AM »
Are your strips same as I posted?

Offline socalpi

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2022, 10:13:22 AM »
Yes.

Offline Jim

• 1-513-984-2201
  • Supporting Vendors
  • Reputation Power: 300
  • Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2022, 10:22:24 AM »
when in doubt as to the correct strips or position, get into the diagnostic mode ( press the white button once)  now get to the menu that has a #4 in the coins played window, press the spin reels once , the ss and sp chip numbers should be in the windows, and you should have the three wild star symbols on the reels.  each press of the spin button should give you a new winning combo and display the low and high payout.

adjust you strips until you get the three wild symbols .

Jim

Signature:
MIDWEST SLOTS   Selling Quality Slot Machines since 1995.  We service and repair all types of slot machines. Mills, Jennings, Bally EM, 1000/2000 series, Proslot, 6000. IGT  M, M+ ,S,  S+, S-2000,  I-Game,  Universal,  Video Poker, Sigma, Bally Alpha's , Williams-550, DOTS, BBU I don't have a WEB SITE, HOWEVER, I have hundreds of parts and reel strips and glass. If you need something, call or send me a pm. 

Offline socalpi

• NLG
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2022, 10:38:04 AM »
Nope still errors, are these numbers good?

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 351
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2022, 10:47:04 AM »
Strips pictured here are correct and in the right order. No offsets are required. SS3670 is also correct.
Quality doesn't cost. It pays.

Offline socalpi

• NLG
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2022, 11:03:44 AM »
At office for a few hours, will realign when I get home. However this is where I started. Ugh....

Offline Jim

• 1-513-984-2201
  • Supporting Vendors
  • Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2022, 11:22:39 AM »
after you got the numbers did you press the spin reels button again,  this will tell you if the strips are lined correctly, the first spin should put the three wild symbols in a line, and display the 1 coin payout and the 3 coin payout. this test will test each and every alignment and payout. a new combo will appear with each press of the spin button.

Hope this helps.

Jim

Signature:
MIDWEST SLOTS   Selling Quality Slot Machines since 1995.  We service and repair all types of slot machines. Mills, Jennings, Bally EM, 1000/2000 series, Proslot, 6000. IGT  M, M+ ,S,  S+, S-2000,  I-Game,  Universal,  Video Poker, Sigma, Bally Alpha's , Williams-550, DOTS, BBU I don't have a WEB SITE, HOWEVER, I have hundreds of parts and reel strips and glass. If you need something, call or send me a pm. 

Offline Jim

• 1-513-984-2201
  • Supporting Vendors
  • NLG
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2022, 11:25:03 AM »
Have to ask,  are you using the cutout on the strip and putting it in the index spot on the reel?

Jim

Signature:

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2022, 11:31:49 AM »
I was wrong.  RB is correct of course!

EDIT: Check if you left nib lines up with the right one on all baskets.  My reel 3 basket was put together 180 backwards is why I needed to offset.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2022, 11:57:42 AM by sixcardmark »

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 351
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2022, 12:05:11 PM »
Check all three baskets and make sure they are marked UP for upright, not ST for slant top. Then check to see if the inner and outer index marks are lined up. If not, then the baskets may be assembled wrong. Use the inner half for reference because that is the side the reel optic reads.
Quality doesn't cost. It pays.

Offline socalpi

• NLG
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2022, 12:14:06 PM »
Using the tabs for alignment.

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2022, 12:37:26 PM »
Make sure the tabs are in the same place on left side and right side of each basket.

Offline socalpi

• NLG
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2022, 05:25:09 PM »
Uuuugh.... cant figure this out, reel strips are same as shown. Ran the test align first spin with wild. Reran test first spin comes up wild, additional spins are jacked up with about 50% in error. Realigned strips with tabs verifying tabs on both sides. Reels are marked as UP. Still about half wins fail to pay or under pay. 

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal