New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: S2000 only takes 50’s and hundreds  (Read 1003 times)

Offline Phan000

• NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 73
  • Phan000 Has a powerful will.Phan000 Has a powerful will.Phan000 Has a powerful will.Phan000 Has a powerful will.Phan000 Has a powerful will.Phan000 Has a powerful will.Phan000 Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
S2000 only takes 50’s and hundreds
« on: December 16, 2022, 01:55:38 PM »
This high roller machine has an MEI bv.

Works fine, but only accepts 50’s and hundreds.

Considering the top glass,  it will have to stay a high roller, but I’ll put in Tito.

I would like for it to take all bills.

The bill reject limit states 00.

Where else do I look?   Is this flashed into the MEI?

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 184
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: S2000 only takes 50’s and hundreds
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2022, 02:18:44 PM »
From my memory you can download a ticket with the choices of what bills your mei will accept.
The ticket has fill in circles for each denom it will accept. You open the main door press the button on the mei and feed the ticket in the bv and that will change the denom.
Look in the bv section on mei and you should be able to find the info and a download you can print and cut to ticket size..
I have attached the pdf
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline dailey

• Contributing NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2022, 05:32:30 PM »
I had a similar high roller machine that was born a $25 machine, as it was on the award glass. I had the same problem. It would only accept $50 & $100's. I tried programming the mei bill acceptor, but that wasn't the cause of the problem.

If your machine is like mine, the problem is the accounting denomination. It's $25 so it won't recognize or accept anything less. The only bills larger are $50 & $100. If you check your Key Chip Menu 7.1, you may find that "Coin Denomination" is the only option available and there is no separate option for accounting denomination. This is because with this game, the coin denomination determines the accounting denomination. They are the same.

My machine is "Wild Sapphires" which uses SG000372. According to the PSR, the coin denomination determines the game denomination and accounting. I was not able to solve this problem. I can't change the game denomination as it's on the glass and It will not accept smaller bills without a lower accounting denomination.

My question to you is, what SG chips are you running and what does the PSR show? Does Accounting Denomination show in your key chip menu? You might be able to change the SG chips and get control of the accounting denomination, then set it low enough to accept $1.00 bills. Maybe someone can help out here and recommend a compatible SG chip which gives you all the options.

Offline Phan000

• Phan000 Has a powerful will.Phan000 Has a powerful will.Phan000 Has a powerful will.Phan000 Has a powerful will.Phan000 Has a powerful will.Phan000 Has a powerful will.Phan000 Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2022, 04:58:26 AM »
Interesting.  I won’t be keeping this one, so not a huge deal if it does not end up taking smaller bills.

I will put in a ticket printer and Tito in any case.

The machine is running SG000363.  I’ve not checked the PSR yet.

It does have MML board, but no card installed.

« Last Edit: December 17, 2022, 05:15:25 AM by Phan000 »

Offline Phan000

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2022, 05:16:14 AM »

Offline Stayouttadabunker

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 407
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2022, 07:45:07 AM »
Your game could be set as a multi-denomination game but I don't see why it CAN'T be a single denom game although the sheet mentions the Multi-denom Keypad you DON'T have?

I Copy&Pasted below for you from the SG 363 PSR sheet...>>>

Denomination Acceptable denominations are 1/20¢, 1/10¢, 1/5¢, 1/4¢, 1/3¢, 1/2¢, 0.01, 0.02,
0.03, 0.05, 0.10, 0.20, 0.25, 0.50, 1, 2, 2.50, 5, 10, 20, 25, 50, 100, 200, 250, 500, 1000, 2000, 2500, and 5000.

A Select Credit Value button is present with the 7-Segment display type “5-5-2”.
Pressing the Select Credit Value button changes the denomination value displayed on the VFD.

An EZ Play Selectable Multi-Denomination Keypad is present with the 7-Segment display type “6-6-3”
Touching the touchpad buttons changes the denomination.
The denominations that are displayed are set with the key chip.

When the Bet One Credit or Play x Credits button is pressed, the game uses the selected denomination for the wager.
 The denomination cannot be changed until the current game is completed.
Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 236
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2022, 07:58:47 AM »
Interesting.  I won’t be keeping this one, so not a huge deal if it does not end up taking smaller bills.

I will put in a ticket printer and Tito in any case.

The machine is running SG000363.  I’ve not checked the PSR yet.

It does have MML board, but no card installed.
Why don't you clear machine and lower the accounting denom?

Offline dailey

• dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2022, 09:29:46 AM »
With SG000363 you should be able to change the accounting denomination and you shouldn't have this bill problem. Go into the key menu 7.1 to see what the accounting denomination setting is. You want it to be $1.00 or less. If the setting is ok, go back to the previous post and program the mei bill acceptor for all bills using the strip.

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 184
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2022, 09:36:41 AM »
 :agreepost:
You must use a clear chip to change the accounting denomination. $1 should work then set credit to $25.
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline millionaire2k

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • millionaire2k New User barely matters.millionaire2k New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2022, 10:29:14 PM »
I always set accounting to $0.01. I see no reason to set it to anything else.

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 236
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2022, 10:56:41 PM »
I always set accounting to $0.01. I see no reason to set it to anything else.
If you have a Tito board that only gives $10 in free play when you press the service button is it good to set accounting to .25 so you get $250 instead.

Offline Phan000

• NLG
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2022, 04:11:27 AM »
I have an extra Tito-at-home.  The .25 accounting denom makes sense.  Thanks mark.

As far as printer placement-

Where would make the most sense?  Looks like maybe below the winner paid display?  Would it fit there?

Otherwise,  I’ll have to modify the top glass shelf, as well as getting a new cover plate.

Offline Phan000

• NLG
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2022, 04:12:16 AM »
Here is the top area. 

Offline Stayouttadabunker

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 407
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2022, 05:49:31 AM »
If you would have searched NLG, you'd find this 2014 topic in the S2000 FAQ's on how to install a printer in the topbox...>>>

https://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?topic=316.0
Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 351
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2022, 06:29:06 AM »
It would make more sense to install it in the original position above the reel shelf. Putting it in the top box of that older cabinet will require the movement of some current wiring as well as installation of additional wiring and likely a distribution board. I can not see what is behind the glass.
Quality doesn't cost. It pays.

Offline dailey

• NLG
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2022, 11:54:11 AM »
In that machine the printer was intended to be mounted to the right of the reels below the winner paid display. You need to buy the mount for it that goes there.

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 351
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2022, 01:26:58 PM »
I have a printer housing and mounting plate. Depending on which printer you will be using, I may have the bezel and LED assembly.
Quality doesn't cost. It pays.

Offline Phan000

• NLG
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2022, 05:32:17 PM »
Disregard-  had $3950 in credits,  must be a $4k limit, as the BV operates fine after cashing out. :duh:

Having an issue with the MEI on this machine.

Mei cash flow sounds normal when powering up,  but ambulance light on display.  Will not take bills.

Blinking green light on left.  Otherwise machine is working normally and plays the remaining credits .

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal