New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Add a Printer to my new machine  (Read 773 times)

Offline GarrettB

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • GarrettB New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Add a Printer to my new machine
« on: December 19, 2022, 06:07:24 PM »
Hi everyone! Well - I searched and couldn't find the answer, so I thought I would just post here. I have a GK 6.4 Flat top machine I just got setup. It works great but I'd like to get TITO. I already have the board from Jim @bettorslots so I'm good there, but I just realized that I do NOT have a printer in my machine. I'm seeing lots of things talking about future logic gen 2 netplex printers. Is this the right option? Is there a big difference between gen 2 and gen 3? Will any other printers work?

Ok - I think that's about enough :) Getting ready to key my machine for the first time soon and I can't wait to actually customize this thing!!! Thanks everyone.

P.S. - Bonus points if you can tell me about bezel and the faceplate cover for the rest of the top of my machine where the printer will go  :dancing_2:

EDIT: Adding photo of my machine here too
« Last Edit: December 19, 2022, 09:11:41 PM by GarrettB »

Offline a69mopar

• Global NLG Site Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 83
  • a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.
  • NLG
    • www.gtaslots.com
Re: Add a Printer to my new machine
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2022, 06:58:50 PM »
gen 1, and gren 2 are both good candidates.  You should say which cabinet you have. there is a 17" (monitor size) that is straight across the button panel, abd a 19" Panda cabinet that is curved at the front. There are also some older smaller models.  The player tracking cover will need to be for the correct cabinet with the space for a printer.

Pictures always help.

Thanks,
Wayne

Offline Tilt

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 384
  • Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2022, 07:27:07 PM »
Can you post a picture of your machine?  When you say it's a flat top I'm thinking bartop, or possibly a slant top.  Pictures have to be under 1MB in size to post, so resize it if required to below that limitation.

Offline GarrettB

• Reputation Power: 0
  • GarrettB New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2022, 08:57:29 PM »
Rookie move not posting pictures :( Sorry about that... Here is my new joy :) Would this be considered what type of cabinet then?

Offline Tilt

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 384
  • Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2022, 09:20:35 PM »
That is a 17" "chop top" Game King cabinet.  It's probably the most common one in the home markets.  A gen II printer will work just fine in it as well as some older Ithica printers.  Try contacting Jim of Midwest slots, he'll probably have everything you need for it or may know who does.  You can contact him via PM, his banner is on the home screen if you want to call, or he may reply to you if he sees this.

« Last Edit: December 20, 2022, 12:00:22 AM by Tilt »

Offline ok2bnvus2

• Reputation Power: 9
  • ok2bnvus2 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2022, 09:47:51 PM »
o love those machines wish i had one congrats

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal