New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: I game sound  (Read 845 times)

Offline Slotcowboy

• Contributing NLG Member
  • New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Slotcowboy New User has no influence.
  • NLG
I game sound
« on: January 07, 2023, 08:22:54 AM »
I am trying to turn down the bill in sound and the printer sound on my I game Cleo. I  have tried using the jackpot key and the mpu white button but only get game volume option. Per attached pic I  should get multiple options as shown. I watched the video and I  think I need the WAV option. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Offline Stayouttadabunker

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 405
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: I game sound
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2023, 10:39:52 AM »
No need to turn any keys.

Press white button on MPU for 2-3 seconds.
If your speakers work right, you'll hear a little click over the speakers when it's ready.

Go to the menu on the touchscreen, go down and touch "Set-Up> Machine Options> Sound Set-Up.

You will see all the sound options.

Make your adjustments, press "SAVE", and you should okay to go.
Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline Slotcowboy

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2023, 11:30:48 AM »
I have pressed the test button and gone to machine options and then sound options. I only get one option and that is game options. I havetri3d to attach a pic but it says file to big. Can you tell me how to redize pic so it will send?

Offline Slotcowboy

• NLG
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2023, 01:59:10 PM »
I  have pressed the test button and gone to machine opts and then to sound options. I only get one option and that is game option.
Hopefully my pic will pist to show it.

Offline Slotcowboy

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2023, 02:04:10 PM »
This is what I think I  need.

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 235
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2023, 02:13:06 PM »
Not all game sets give those multiple sound options.

Offline Slotcowboy

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2023, 09:17:50 AM »
Do you think it is related to Igame only and not Game King?
Does anyone know if there is a Cleo game for Igame that has all the sound adjustments? When I watched video it was for Game King and Igame.

The bill in and printer is soon loud.
Thank you.

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 263
  • shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2023, 04:07:29 PM »
Please don't double post the same subject. Keep it all HERE please and let these guys help you.
~moderator
Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline Tilt

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 384
  • Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2023, 06:23:50 PM »
Hardware wise the only real difference between an I-game and a Game King is the upper row of buttons used for the line bet.   You can use I-game software in a Game King cabinet and use the touchscreen to set the line bet, but most home users mash the bet max button, so it doesn't matter anyhow.  Game King software is primarily poker related, but some versions contain slots and keno.  I-game software is 5 reel video slots

Simply put, if your game software only has a master volume slider then you will have to adjust it to find a happy medium between those sounds and the game sounds.  There is no other way around it.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal