New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Another chip challenge  (Read 552 times)

Offline scratchee35

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • scratchee35 Is working their way up.scratchee35 Is working their way up.scratchee35 Is working their way up.
  • NLG
Another chip challenge
« on: January 07, 2023, 09:58:39 AM »
I have SB101408 *factory* installed in a 2 cm 10 times pay, which seems to be correct for the short time ive been playing it,
however, i do not have an actual listing for it.  The listing i do have for 10x pay is SB100069, 100383 and 100722

any input is always appreciated!!!

thanks in advance

Steve

Offline Stayouttadabunker

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 407
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: Another chip challenge
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2023, 10:13:55 AM »
Who won the 1st Chip Challenge?  :Tongue_Out:
Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline scratchee35

• scratchee35 Is working their way up.scratchee35 Is working their way up.scratchee35 Is working their way up.
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2023, 10:20:07 AM »
January 3rd, Sixcardmark got that one right!

S

• Sr NLG Member
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2023, 10:25:04 AM »
What does your 2cm award glass look like?
Also, what are your strip numbers?
There's different ones.
There's no SB101408 on my dumb list...haha
I have a scrap S2000 SB chip list....I'll betcha RB, and SCMark has a better one than mine.  :24:

SB101403   WHEEL OF FORTUNE TRIPLE DIAMOND   3 REEL 3 CM
SB101404   WHEEL OF FORTUNE FIVE TIMES DIAMOND   3 REEL 3 CM
SB101405   WHEEL OF FORTUNE TRIPLE DOUBLE STARS   3 REEL 3 CM
SB101407   PURE GOLD   
SB101411   DOUBLE SIZZLING 7'S   
SB101414   VOODOO MAGIC   
SB101415   DOUBLE GOLD   

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 236
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2023, 10:36:42 AM »
That SB does not come up on my list either, but if you use SB100069 you can pair with most any sound simm.

Offline scratchee35

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2023, 10:47:19 AM »
cherry
3bar
2bar
1b
10x pay
cherry
3bar
2bar
1 bar
84884800 all 3 strips are the same...trying to get my phone to send me a pic thru email
but its not happening for some reason

only 2 payout percents on this chip...94.98 and 92.51  it is in a $5.00 machine...still cant get my phone to send pics...no clue why not
« Last Edit: January 07, 2023, 11:15:19 AM by scratchee35 »

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 236
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2023, 12:17:17 PM »
I can't find my 10x pay kit, I must have sold it.  I would use the 069 and set to 98% and use sound simm of choice.

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2023, 01:05:21 PM »
I'm pretty sure I have the S+ version of that exact game somewhere?  :scratch-head_2:
I might have the 3coin version set at a quarter though....my hopper doesn't spit out $5 dollar coins...  :facepalm:
I won't know until I get back in the shop on Tuesday tho.

Hey!...whatsa matter with ya? :fryingpan: Why don't you fix your pictures? jk!    :24:

Offline scratchee35

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2023, 02:28:36 PM »
i changed the chip...have it set to 97% now
if anyone wants the data for that chip, just let me know..not that anyone would want a 92% payout machine....
and if someone woulda shown me how to flip the pic i sent, i woulda done that too!! lol
thanks for all the help folks...
very much appreciated!!!

now i gotta post another question about the enhanced board...geesh!

Steve

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2023, 05:39:29 PM »
Use Windows Paint...usually comes free with your computer?

Click on photo below to enlarge if needed...>>>

Offline scratchee35

• NLG
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2023, 06:03:49 PM »
well...i send the pic that looks perfect in my phone...it doesnt get sideways til i post it here...prob too late by then?

maybe ill just hold my phone the other way when i take a pic?

ill try to practice and do better next time i post a pic

thanks!!!

S

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal