New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: S2000 takes tickets but not bills  (Read 1616 times)

Offline Tater

• Contributing NLG Member
  • New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • Tater New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Re: S2000 takes tickets but not bills
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2023, 09:08:18 AM »
Did you run the self test on the BV to eliminate it as the problem?

If you read the thread he said he moved the jumper on his TITO and then it started accepting bills.  That jumper doesn't have anything to do with the BV accepting bills though, so what the fix really was is a mystery.

So how does that rule out the BV as where the problem is?  Since it is a simple thing to do, wouldn't you want to rule out all possibilities?

Just my $0.02

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 235
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2023, 11:25:55 AM »
Ok let me try to say this right  It will take a ticket in but then it won’t take bills.  If I put bills in first it will take the bills and it will take the tickets but after I but the tickets in it won’t take the bills if that makes any sense

------See reply #3------

Yep, once again - RAISE THE BILL LIMIT TO $3000 in 3.1.4 machine options, limits.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2023, 12:03:51 PM by sixcardmark »

Offline Tater

• NLG
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2023, 12:17:28 PM »
If you run a $1.00 bill in first, does that break it?

Can you run 2 tickets in a row?

Offline Tilt

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 384
  • Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2023, 08:11:17 PM »
Did you run the self test on the BV to eliminate it as the problem?

If you read the thread he said he moved the jumper on his TITO and then it started accepting bills.  That jumper doesn't have anything to do with the BV accepting bills though, so what the fix really was is a mystery.

So how does that rule out the BV as where the problem is?  Since it is a simple thing to do, wouldn't you want to rule out all possibilities?

Just my $0.02

Read the subject line and then reply #9

Offline Tater

• NLG
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2023, 10:32:29 AM »

Read the subject line and then reply #9

Not following the thought process here:

Subject:  Re: S2000 takes tickets but not bills

Reply #9:  Ok I figured it out. I moved the jumper on the Tito and that got the add credit button to stop so now it will take bills and tickets

And yet it remains broken

Ok let me try to say this right  It will take a ticket in but then it won’t take bills.  If I put bills in first it will take the bills and it will take the tickets but after I but the tickets in it won’t take the bills if that makes any sense

First I would follow SCM's recommendation:

------See reply #3------

Yep, once again - RAISE THE BILL LIMIT TO $3000 in 3.1.4 machine options, limits.

Then, I would run two $1 bills in a row, then a $1 voucher, then attempt to run another $1 bill. 

That would pretty much rule out any limits settings.

He is having a problem with the BV, why would you start chasing it everywhere else, and not run the built in self-test when that is what it is there for?

I still have not seen anything that rules out the BV.  Because it will take a bill sometimes, and it will take a voucher sometimes does not mean it is operating correctly.  Maybe it is, maybe it isn't.

Now you have my $0.04.

Tater

Offline millionaire2k

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • millionaire2k New User barely matters.millionaire2k New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2023, 03:50:25 PM »
Id just check all the limits for the hell of it. 

I wouldn't be shocked if the BV has a bad connection or something.

Offline Tilt

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 384
  • Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2023, 05:00:17 PM »
I don't think he'll do any of it.  When he sees advice he doesn't want to see he ignores it or tells a different story.  Look at his thread and look at his S+ thread with the 43 error.  In both cases multiple people tried to lead him in the right direction and he does the same exact thing in both.  I think the guy is a troll myself and I'm not wasting any more of my time with him.

Offline Tater

• NLG
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2023, 11:53:42 AM »
Sad, but true.

Maybe he'll come around.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal