New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: How to add ticket printer?  (Read 1300 times)

Offline jonbbrew

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • jonbbrew Is working their way up.jonbbrew Is working their way up.jonbbrew Is working their way up.
  • NLG
How to add ticket printer?
« on: April 05, 2023, 12:01:42 PM »
Hello all!

So far I’ve only been really messing with my S plus machines and getting them all running as I typically buy distressed machines and I’ve learned a lot trying to fix them. Many thanks to many people in these groups. I’m wrapping up work with them as I am working on the bill validator‘s now and learning about them.

My next step is to get over to my S 2000 machine and look at how to add a ticket printer. I don’t have any samples but the signs on it says that the bill validator will take tickets. Can someone put me in the right direction on where to start in this area? Thank you.
How about throwing me some positive KARMA love by clicking on the left!

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 235
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: How to add ticket printer?
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2023, 12:11:47 PM »
You will also need a tito board installed and setup if you want the BV to accept tickets.

Offline jonbbrew

• jonbbrew Is working their way up.jonbbrew Is working their way up.jonbbrew Is working their way up.
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2023, 12:13:17 PM »
You will also need a tito board installed and setup if you want the BV to accept tickets.

Thank you for the tip. Do you have pictures of what I should be looking for because I really haven’t turned into an S 2000 yet.

Offline off-track

• Reputation Power: 22
  • off-track New User barely matters.off-track New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2023, 05:28:37 PM »
As a first step I'd suggest you post a picture of the machine.  That would help to indicate the hardware you might need if it doesn't already have a printer.

Offline jonbbrew

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2023, 08:02:16 PM »
Don’t think I have much of anything.

Offline jonbbrew

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2023, 09:46:24 AM »
Again, I am very new and know virtually nothing about ticket, printers, etc. I’m just barely getting into bill validator‘s and learning about them to get my other ones to work. But after searching out a few videos it appears but maybe there’s other options that the ticket printer goes on the display section where in this case is my fourth bonus real location. Is there a way to put a ticket printer above it in that player card area that gets blanked out?

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 235
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2023, 09:57:18 AM »
Yes printer goes in player tracking panel all the way to the left.  You will need a short player panel and bracket to allow for the printer bezel.

Offline jonbbrew

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2023, 11:40:41 AM »
So then what’s the difference and how it pays out? Looks like your picture is a coin in. So doesn’t give the player an option to print ticket or cash out in Coin?

Any idea how to get those parts and what they cost? Besides just putting a WTB in?

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 446
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2023, 10:10:47 PM »
You will need a netplex printer and a bracket to go with it so you can mount it.  If you have coin in/out and a printer you can setup split pay where you can choose if you want a printed ticket, coins or a combination of the two.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline jonbbrew

• NLG
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2023, 06:59:30 AM »
I appreciate it. Do you have any source for directions on how to set that up as well as pictures as to what I need to buy so I know I’m giving the right stuff?

Offline off-track

• Reputation Power: 22
  • off-track New User barely matters.off-track New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2023, 05:51:50 PM »
Do you have any source for directions on how to set that up as well as pictures as to what I need to buy so I know I’m giving the right stuff?

Here's a post with pictures and a lot of info on adding a ticket printer.  I'm not sure if it's dated or not as there is a newer printer version (if that even makes any difference)? 
http://newlifegames.net/nlg/index.php?topic=27951.0

Since none of the usual sources has chimed in yet... I'd suggest a WTB post?

Offline jonbbrew

• NLG
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2023, 12:55:46 AM »
You will need a netplex printer and a bracket to go with it so you can mount it.  If you have coin in/out and a printer you can setup split pay where you can choose if you want a printed ticket, coins or a combination of the two.

New to printers…is this the correct style?

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 164
  • Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2023, 05:17:42 AM »
Yes. Make sure it's for IGT, The bezel on the front needs to be for S2000 cabinet, bracket and harness.

Offline jonbbrew

• NLG
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2023, 12:27:02 PM »
So continuing on in this process as now have my printer....Tito board is coming today...and 45chip later this week.

Working on installing the bracket, printer, etc....I am a little confused on the wiring. I am trying to follow this thread http://newlifegames.net/nlg/index.php?topic=27951.0 but its not quite the same. Interesting though as i am working on 4th bonus wheel machine that apparently the example was originally....

1. It stated that yet another wire harness is needed, is that true?
2. Or do i have enough to connect?
3. Now where do they connect as my connectors are a little different?

Any help appreciated....

Offline jonbbrew

• NLG
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2023, 06:02:47 PM »
Well got all the parts installed followed directions for chips, and tito...got printer to print through tests, yes its also enabled, but still states in unavailable.

Any help?

Also, does it matter which netplex plug it is plugged into? Just trying to think of everything but i am stumped.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal