**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > Scientific Games (TwinStar, ArgOS)

SG Twinstar / Argos cheat sheet or general help?

(1/1)

TNTTRX:
Just got my first SG Twinstar (for home use).  I have a large collection of S2000’s and a few G23’s, but this is my first SG.

Got it unpacked and turned on, it’s playing, but wondering how to access the menu and stuff.  Would like to change some denominations, etc.

Is there a cheat sheet or intro video about these at all?

Thanks!

idesign:
Open the main door and on the right side it a white button to get into the settings menu.  Some games are only a single denomination so depending on the game in your machine it may be limited to just 1 denomination.  Once you are in the settings menu you can toggle though them all to see how the machine it set up.

Make sure you cash out before trying to change settings.  If the game is single denom you can change it to another value but you will have to reset the machine by simply opening the logic door on boot and it will ask  you if you want to do a NVRAM clear.  If you answer YES then you can then set the machine back up with whatever denom is available in that setup menu.

RivieraDanny:
Should you clear the "persistent" also?

idesign:
Yes, you should if setting the game up again using the logic door open method

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442