**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > Scientific Games (TwinStar, ArgOS)

help twinstar rising fortunes

(1/2) > >>

Rwai:
hi i have a twinstar sg that has zero ssd and i have other machines running can i copy the ssd from another machine

idesign:
You can clone the SSD to another of same size but without the game dongle it would not work

Rwai:

--- Quote from: idesign on March 14, 2024, 06:44:19 AM ---You can clone the SSD to another of same size but without the game dongle it would not work

--- End quote ---

yes I believe I have why I went to make a clear nvram but I made the mistake of doing the factory reset I don't see any usb installed on the machine so HD and a black part with lights
i have 4 machines twinstar

idesign:
Well, if this machine was running the same games as one of your other ones, you can clone the working drive to a one that you erased

Rwai:

--- Quote from: idesign on March 19, 2024, 01:10:35 PM ---Well, if this machine was running the same games as one of your other ones, you can clone the working drive to a one that you erased

--- End quote ---

Good afternoon, I went to copy the SSD to the same size but there was an error on the original HD and on the copy - authenticating boot partition
copy mode used windows 11 with winimage via usb-sata cable, would there be other software to copy it?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version