New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Reel touch Reinstall Mslave software  (Read 1579 times)

Offline Border01

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Border01 Is working their way up.Border01 Is working their way up.Border01 Is working their way up.
  • NLG
Reel touch Reinstall Mslave software
« on: June 21, 2019, 05:14:50 PM »
I removed the 1270 board for another machine, ordered a replacement and installed it today. I have an error please reinstall MSlave software. Can not assign a drive letter to the CD-ROM   Any suggestions?
« Last Edit: June 23, 2019, 07:02:22 PM by Border01 »

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 184
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: Reel touch Reinstall Mslave software
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2019, 06:03:52 PM »
Need picture of error message.
How long has the machine been down.
Did you replace the top box battery?
If you did you need to plug in a keyboard and boot to the bios set up screen by pushing the the delete key when you first turn it on.
Once in the bios screen set the time and date, then save optimized defaults.
Report back
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 351
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2019, 08:11:24 PM »
qbert is the Reel Touch king. You definitely found the right guy to help you out. We are fortunate to have his expertise at our disposal.
Quality doesn't cost. It pays.

Offline Border01

• Border01 Is working their way up.Border01 Is working their way up.Border01 Is working their way up.
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2019, 08:20:04 PM »
Yes I have had the great pleasure of meeting him in person.  I learnt not to do anything without his approval on the reel touch machines. My top screen battery was low. Replaced it Machine semi works. Multi denom not working anymore and if I program for my Tito I get a coin out jam. Not sure what’s wrong.

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2019, 12:08:03 PM »
For both issues you will need to key the machine.
Make sure there are no credits on it when you do.
Key then:
1)For the TITO Recheck all settings and make sure the hopper limit is set to zero.

2) For the multi denom make sure you go to key:key chip:Game Select  and activate at least 2 games. Then go back to key denomination screen:player. You should now be able to set denominations. Don't forget to key touch-panel to set buttons.
Let me know how you make out.

Thanks for the kind words guys
Rich
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline Border01

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2019, 09:40:40 AM »
It went from bad to worse. I had to put a new ticket printer in. Thought I’d do it before I reprogrammed it. Installed the printer than I put the clear chip in. Fired it up and I have no power at all to the MPU now. I’m lost. I turned the power off before any changes. I reseated all I/O boards. When installing the printer I did jiggle some of the wires, the printer moved them as I was putting it in

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2019, 10:22:34 AM »
No power to the bottom?
Try reseating or change the power supply behind the reels. No LEDs on the mpu?

Offline Border01

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2019, 10:34:52 AM »
Top screen works but no lights on the MPU at all

Offline Border01

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2019, 11:31:52 AM »
You were correct. My power supply was weak. Replaced it up again. Now I’ll attempt the multi denomination

Offline Border01

• NLG
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2019, 07:01:33 PM »
Finally got it working properly. Thank you very much for the assistance.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal