**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > Other Video Games

summit royal touch multi video game setup proceedure menu

(1/3) > >>

73dodge:
Hello all, looking to find any type of info on a royal touch summit machine. we picked one up local and are trying to get it to work. We have experience with IGT slots and pinball machines, so we are not totally lost. Machine powers up, get touch screen malfunction, B/A malfunction then flashing door open. Screen goes into games behind door open and error 50 screen. Amazed at how little info is out there on these machines. Does anyone have a setup procedure or how to get into setup or accounting. Thanks for any help or direction.

Divot27:
Do you have credits on the machine? Some menu functions require zero credits.

I have a button that I press instead of having a key for the attendant button on the right side of the monitor. I press that button with the door open and a variety of menus come up.

I've been able to set progressives, change games out ( I had a bunch hidden), and set which games are 5 cent and which ones I want to be 25 cents. my 5 cent screen is all poker, my 25 cent screen is keno.  I can't adjust the payout percentages like i can with my IGT Game Kings.

There's also a screen test.

73dodge:
Hi, thanks for the info. I do not believe there are any credits. We try the key, and it doesn't go into any menus. We do have all the keys for the machine. Even if I get into the menus, don't I need the touch screen to work. How do you adjust the settings within the menus.

Divot27:
Will take some pics tonight and see if I can post them.

My machine can only be seen in the dark. 🤣 I have a new touchscreen in the way for it.

73dodge:
Thanks. We are working on it now and verified no credits in the machine. We also found a switch that needed to be made when the control board inside the machine in locked in the up position. That fixed our door open issue. Still casing screen malfunction and bill acceptor not found.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version