NLG Users Repair Logs and Other Ramblings. Request your very own topic. Just ask any site staff. > Buzz's General Insanity. Enter at your own Risk !!!

Joey and Omama

<< < (5/5)

Buzz:

--- Quote from: foster on April 25, 2014, 11:18:37 AM ---Joey is President and CEO of NewLifeGames including all the internet variants

--- End quote ---

Foster are you sure ?? Seems to me to become a President you must first have to have a election, I'm kind of wondering who voted for Joey ??

I own a Trucking CO. and a Truck brokerage, does that make me a President or does that make me the owner ?? If I was the President I would have to ansewer to a board for my actions. I ansewer to no one. Same thing if I was President I should get paid, I haven't had a pay check since 1969. Same with Joey, he is the owner, but doesn't it sound good, President Joey and President Buzz off to Japan to eat some raw fish.( Boy that's news )

WTFLV:
   Yes, I too can relate, am still an early riser. A lot to do on a 380 acre potato farm in Northern Michigan. Some winters where cold enough to freeze the balls off of a brass monkey. It was a tough gig but taught me a lot of values and work ethic. Wouldn't ever do it for a living but respect those that do.
   Good luck on the drawing, I am that guy that likes to snip at auctions, so I am purchasing my ticket just before I go to bed tonight, :zzzz:  call it superstitious.

777sizzler:
I am with a another member's comment on this about the answer.  It was just a off the cuff the answer that you liked.  It is all good,  I think there where good responses!.  "close-enough".   -- :cool_thumb_up: You did good and made it short.  The best answer was what you wanted--In your insanity blog which you own here---I still think you have a nuke button---- :EmoticonHelp4: .   777.

WTFLV:
    Wish I had a Nuke button :bomb: Does Wal-Mart sell them :Scratch-Head:

Buzz:
If I had a nuke button we would be down to two members, Me and Joey and Joey had better watch out !!!!!!!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version