**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > IT Incredible Technologies Video Games

IT Game CPU Just beeps 4 times and nothing

(1/2) > >>

morspeed:
IO had this game and and error came up low cpu fan speed. So I ordered the exact same fan and put it in. Went to boot and nothing. Put old fan back in and went to boot and got 4 beeps on cpu then nothing. CPU worked fine before this, not sure what would cause cpu to not boot all the sudden after a fan change. Anybody got any ideas??

qbert:
Are there any memory RAM cards on the board? Try removing and reseating them.

Slotman:
4 Beeps is a memory issue. Ive ran in to it.
Reseat the memory

morspeed:
Thanks! that did work. I don't know why I did not think of that. Now how do you ram clear the machine? I think I must have put in a different card even though it was money rain to begin with. It wants me to do a ram clear.

Slotman:

--- Quote from: morspeed on September 11, 2023, 09:56:41 AM ---Thanks! that did work. I don't know why I did not think of that. Now how do you ram clear the machine? I think I must have put in a different card even though it was money rain to begin with. It wants me to do a ram clear.

--- End quote ---

With the brainbox installed to the left of the CFast card there is a bank of dip switches.  Turn the switch closest to you on.  Basically flip it toward the cFast card.  I cant recall if it is dip 1 or dip 8.
Just know you will need a Clear Stick.  IT calls their "dongles" sticks.  Not very many of those floating out in the wild.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version