**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > IGT S2000 and Vision Games

S2000 CPU missing -> what is needed?

(1/2) > >>

Heikka:
Hi folks!

I just received 2x S2000 games and some parts (including CPUs) are missing. I wonder which CPU I need and which chips needs to be installed to it in order to get these working?

Regard,

Heikka

Heikka:
The one on right has wrong belly glass. Themes are triple five times pay (3cm) and five times pay (3cm)

Stayouttadabunker:
Look inside the enclosure where the MPU slides into.
On the back wall inside, there is the backplane board that the MPU plugs into when you slide it in.
Maybe take a photo of that circuit board inside, and we can tell you which version MPU replacement you need?

The two large, long white connector board headers are the most important ones to take note of and pretty determines what MPU is compatible with the backplane board.
Some versions use a long header on top, and a shorter header on the bottom?.... you'll see when you  :sherlock: look inside.
If they're different length headers (Long & short one), I would recommend what everyone calls a "504" MPU.
If the backplane headers are both long ones, then you would need an "1270 Enhanced" MPU.

I sort of outlined the MPU enclosure box with some yellow rectangles.
Also, I've attached a picture of a 504 MPU...look at the connectors on the bottom of the board.
Click on any photo to enlarge if needed...>>>

Tilt:
044 is for GK/I-games.  1270 is the enhanced MPU for S2000's.

Stayouttadabunker:
yes...I was changing my Reply to 1270 while you posted.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version