New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Help! Igt s2000 Still Saying Battery Low M Closure after battery replaced  (Read 752 times)

Offline gigi

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • gigi New User has no influence.
  • NLG
I  would appreciate help. I purchased a IGT S2000 12 Times Pay at a auction. I was getting a Closure M and Main Battery low Error. So I had the battery replaced and I am still getting the same error. What am I doing wrong?  :EmoticonHelp4:

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 235
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: Help! Igt s2000 Still Saying Battery Low M Closure after battery replaced
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2022, 02:04:20 PM »
Try opening and closing the door a few times.  Could be a bad battery. Did you replace the coin battery or the big green varta battery? (varta is not needed)

Offline gigi

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2022, 03:18:13 PM »
I replaced the Coin Battery and removed the Varta battery. I have tried 2 different new coin batteries and the error is still coming up.  :Scratch-Head:

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 235
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2022, 03:44:51 PM »
Was old battery soldered into place?  The traces under the battery could have been damaged if battery was not removed (de-soldered) correctly.

Offline gigi

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2022, 05:53:45 PM »
I put a new tested board in tonight with a new battery and it still says main battery low and m closure. I did a input test and I am getting a 0 for the main door, but this shouldn’t have anything to do with the main low battery error. Correct?

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 350
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2022, 06:04:53 PM »
The code should clear when it recognizes the door is closed and initializes. Sounds like you need optics or a bypass harness.
Quality doesn't cost. It pays.

Offline Archilea

• Contributing NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Archilea New User has no influence.
  • Newb
I had this error on mine, and the traces on the circuit board were old and the battery power was no longer reaching the chips it was supposed to power. I touched a hot soldering iron to each solder joint to make sure it had a good connection, and it started working like a champ.

Offline Archilea

• Contributing NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Archilea New User has no influence.
  • Newb
I checked my notes, and the coin battery holder that was installed had bad solder joints on the board, so touching them up restored power over the the rest of the board and it started working. If that helps.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal