New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Bally Evo Playboy machine - no video signal (not Alpha)  (Read 2442 times)

Offline smashes

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • smashes New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Bally Evo Playboy machine - no video signal (not Alpha)
« on: September 28, 2022, 09:02:40 AM »
 Hi people i need help ,i have a ballys playboy slot ,,it has reels and a touch screen,inside it has a standard board on top and it has another board that slides in underneath,it holds a cd player with the game disc,the problem is when i got it i changed the 2 batterys and bought the clear chip,,it worked great but it would go into this reel spin mode with no screen ,then i reboot if i can and it works for a few days then same thing,now i cant get it too do anything,the screen says no video signal,if been over this whole machine,,my question is it the video board or its back plane,i have no idea,it is a 1994 production machine,,and is it a alpha,im not even sure of that,,i can supply any information you need if you need more,,,i dont want to send this out if i can get a answer here,,,,thanks in advance
« Last Edit: November 08, 2022, 09:22:23 AM by a69mopar »

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 446
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
Re: Bally Evo Playboy machine - no video signal (not Alpha)
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2022, 09:21:50 AM »
Post a photo, but 1994 is probably not an alpha.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline smashes

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2022, 10:12:23 AM »
ok i will try to upload inside and out thanks,will do later i needed to walk away from it before i dump it in lake

Offline smashes

• NLG
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2022, 12:45:45 PM »
trying to post pictures this site is telling me file to large,how do i shrink it anyone know,thanks

Offline jakah440

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • jakah440 New User barely matters.jakah440 New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2022, 02:52:26 PM »
if they are on your phone . email them to yourself and reduce the size to below 1mb each. then you can post

Offline smashes

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2022, 05:06:24 PM »
Thankyou i will tomorrow,goodnight

Offline smashes

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2022, 08:26:36 AM »
Ok i tried like hell to post the pics but no luck,ill keep trying but for now i have this info,maybe someone can figure out what i have,,,,ser# s03093521,,,model#s63m3v6f0,production date 09-03,,,its a roundtop with touch screen on top and reels below 4 reels,,,10 play bet buttons,14 total,,inside it has mpu on top in middle it has a tray that slides in with the cd player,,has a video cable that plugs in front that goes to the screen also has a audio cable in front along with 2 usb cables that plug in at the far left of front,,i only found 2 batterys the mpu takes the 3.6 volts and the middle board has a 3.0 volt slide in battery,should that one be a 3.6,or a 3.0,,should all battery be 3.6,that could be the problem,anyways i hope this helps

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 263
  • shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2022, 08:53:20 AM »
You need to post a photo of the machine. Did you e mail them to yourself as the other member suggested?

This forum is BEST when used with a computer; that's what it was designed for.

Also, in your first post, you stated "it is a 1994 production machine." Now you wrote "production date 09-03."
Please clarify for the members that are trying to help you.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2023, 02:54:30 PM by shortrackskater »
Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline smashes

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2022, 08:57:28 AM »
Thanks for reply.Its a 09-03 production.ive tried to download pics ill keep trying.I could probably email them to someone i know i can do that thanks

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 446
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2022, 08:40:19 PM »
Does it look similar to this one?
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline smashes

• NLG
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2022, 06:32:14 AM »
Thats the baby to the t except for the 2000 dollar topper but all of it is the same as mine.Hopefully we can figure this out.When its booting up the screen says not input.Before it was going all the through here and there now its just blank after it says no input.Thanks for working with me

Offline smashes

• NLG
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2022, 06:34:32 AM »
What kind of machine is it,is it a alpha ????thanks

Offline Dirtguy

• NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • Dirtguy Is working their way up.Dirtguy Is working their way up.Dirtguy Is working their way up.
  • NLG
    • DoubleDSlots.com
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2022, 12:53:29 PM »
Its a Bally EVO Machine

Offline smashes

• NLG
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2022, 04:14:10 PM »
So now that we have the type of machine can anyone tell me why the screen say No Input.Ive been reading a thread on the same problem so im going to check a few things out,but if anyone has any ideas i would love to hear them.Seems like a common problem with these evos maybe a VGA card or suitcase or board thanks in advance

Offline smashes

• NLG
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2022, 05:15:28 PM »
I need to clarify something.I keep on saying te screens says no input when it really says no signal.Also before all this happened the bv light and the button lights where off but was still able to play.Then one day it went into this mode.Thankyou

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2022, 08:52:00 AM »
Please post a photo of the INSIDE of the machine. Photos are mandatory for getting help here.
Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline smashes

• NLG
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2022, 06:53:38 AM »
Well then i guess im not getting help,im not make my pictures smaller type of savy guy,ive tried to shrink but navigating around this site is like trying to find plutonium at a fish store

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • NLG
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2022, 09:29:23 AM »
Reducing photo size is not difficult.
There are plenty of websites, easily found, that show the simple process.  :yes:
If you can't do that, it's more difficult for our volunteer members to spot problems visually such as a blown or buldging capacitor, batteries, trace damage on PC board, etc.
Learning a measure of current technology will help greatly with "navigating" NLG, or any other forum for that matter.
Otherwise, you'll have to find a slot machine repair shop.

Offline smashes

• NLG
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2022, 10:33:12 AM »
Thanku for your kind response i will try again to get pictures.Can you give me a idea of what pictures you will need,like closeup of boards? Thankyou

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • NLG
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2022, 04:15:18 PM »
For now, just one of the outside and one of the inside of the main area.
Hopefully this will get the experts back on board to help get your machine up and running.
The EVO isn't the easiest machine to troubleshoot here so please be patient if there's slow response.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal