New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: G23 tall box info  (Read 815 times)

Offline MazzMayhem

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • MazzMayhem Is working their way up.MazzMayhem Is working their way up.MazzMayhem Is working their way up.
  • NLG
G23 tall box info
« on: October 29, 2022, 08:58:17 PM »
Hello, I purchased my first G23 about 6 months ago and I absolutely love it. I would like to add a G23 tall box machine so I can play the games that were designed for it. So my question is, can I build a tall box out of a standard G23 by adding a taller top monitor or is the cabinet for a tall box completely different?

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 446
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
Re: G23 tall box info
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2022, 09:42:44 PM »
The cabinet tops are the only thing that is different. I think there are photos of some of the dealers here that have made vertical boxes to use on these machines.  Essentially they made a bracket to hold a 32 inch or 42inch HDTV vertically and then built a bezel around it with some leds that have programmed lighting sequences to add bling.  I just play the games with the screens as they are, they just show up sideways on my monitor, but I don't really care.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline MazzMayhem

• MazzMayhem Is working their way up.MazzMayhem Is working their way up.MazzMayhem Is working their way up.
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2022, 09:06:50 PM »
Thank you Rick for your response. So my G23 is at about 84% do you think I have enough room to load a game like Back to the future or CSI and would I need to disable all other games while running them?

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 446
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2022, 10:35:25 PM »
I don't know about Back to the Future (Not sure it plays nice with other games installed).  CSI should be ok.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline RodneyK

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • RodneyK New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2022, 05:42:25 AM »
BTTF runs standalone.

Offline MazzMayhem

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2022, 07:24:31 PM »
Thanks for the reply’s, so I’m a little confused by the term stand alone? Does that mean that’s the only game that can be active? or the only game loaded onto my SSD? I have played Godzilla for example with about 60 other games active without a problem except there is no option for “more games” when you want to switch. Then I have to cash out and reboot the machine to resume playing a different game. Is Godzilla considered stand-alone?

Offline RodneyK

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • RodneyK New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2022, 02:54:38 AM »
It needs to be the only game enabled. The others can remain on the SSD. BTTF does not play well with other others.

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 240
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2022, 07:28:48 AM »
Thanks for the reply’s, so I’m a little confused by the term stand alone? Does that mean that’s the only game that can be active? or the only game loaded onto my SSD? I have played Godzilla for example with about 60 other games active without a problem except there is no option for “more games” when you want to switch. Then I have to cash out and reboot the machine to resume playing a different game. Is Godzilla considered stand-alone?
I have not installed Godzilla, but if it allows multi-denom, enable another denom and you will be able to switch games. This should add a tab for more games.

Offline MazzMayhem

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2022, 05:39:40 PM »
Thanks for answering my questions I really appreciate all of you.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal