**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > IGT AVP (Including G20,G23)

IGT G20 slot machine

(1/9) > >>

paspedaggi:
I am new here.

I have a slot machine IGT G20.

My printer TITO was not working, I changed the printer and now it seems to be working but I keep getting an error message.

"DEVICE OFFLINE"
"PRINTER TILT"

Because of these messages, nothing works.

Can someone help?

I am new to slot machine ownership so not very knowledgeable of the inside.

Thank you

shortrackskater:
Topic moved to IGT G20.

Someone should chime in soon!  :yes:
 :NLG_WELCOME:

lvdesertrat:
In what way is the printer working. Is it printing tickets? Is there an error when printing?
A little more detail may help but first thought is maybe the ribbon cable isn't plugged in fully.

paspedaggi:
All the lights are working and when I press and hold the green button, I get a printed ticket.

The error reads "Ticket printer offline ID 0, Please correct the error"

I have taken the printer off and back on several times, the same message appears.

it also appears that I cannot go into the printer settings because there are credits on the machine. I do not know how to remove the credits.

Thanks for your help.

rickhunter:
When you print the test ticket, there is some information on that.   What is the firmware that it reports.  Also the printer gets power from the cabinet, but relies on USB for com to the system.  The G20 has that power supply that is piggybacked to the top of the brainbox.  It has a small 4 pin cable (red/black wires) that plugs to the top of it and provides power to the USB hub where the printer is usually connected, make sure that cable is there and plugged in.  Without power to the USB HUB, nothing connected to it would work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version