**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > IGT Fortune 1 Sircoma/Poker

Sircoma SG 103, question

<< < (6/6)

Quiglag:
I have the same machine  (the 3-board model). If the screen is messed up, it could be the battery; at least that was what was wrong with mine (along with some corrosion). The battery it uses is 3 1/3-AA's (1/3 the length of a AA battery) in a series that output 3.6-volts but a lower mAh. I got mine on ebay. http://www.ebay.com/itm/BALLY-BATTERY-ESERIES-NiCad-3-6V-/152028476827?hash=item23659a759b:g:g4gAAMXQ855Rorfp

Like you said, there is almost no information on these machine on the internet. These machines are literally the first video poker machines ever made.

Mine is in working condition, though some lights are out on the buttons, and one of the electro-magnets makes a loud buzzing sound. If you have spare parts, I might take some bulbs off your hands. I haven't gotten around to seeing how hard they are to replace yet.

RiseLikeRa:
Quig:

The bulbs are easy to replace.  I devised a way to make quick work of this task.  I think that it is on the old archive  area.

Good luck

Ra

Quiglag:
It turns out all of my bulbs were good except for one, they just weren't making electrical contact. I made a little spacer out of small copper wire to go between the bulb and the button to push the blub out more. This works well.

I did find that one of my buttons does need replacing because the contact in the back is missing. If you have parts Shadow-moses, I could use a couple whole button assemblies for the Hold button and I need a Draw button. Let me know.

RiseLikeRa:
So glad to hear that your lights are working well.  The copper wire trick is a good one.  The sockets can be had online for not a lot of loot.  Depending on how old your game is you will not be able to get the EXACT socket but the newer ones with more posts work just fine.

Show us the finished product
Ra

Trusseth:
Hi. I just picked up a Sircoma SG103 Video Poker 200. It wasn’t working. I started cleaning and reseating wires. After a couple attempts it started right up. Couple button lights are out. Trying to find the archived instructions mentioned. Seems like the top light and bell isn’t working. Looking for info on the schematics or user manual. Couldn’t get into the download area to download “Sircoma draw poker” The rest seems to work well. The manufacture date is Dec 1979! Still mostly working, even the CRT! I’ll post a picture and video as soon as I can figure out how to do that in this forum.

Tony

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version