**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > IGT S and S-plus Reel Games

triple diamond deluxe will not nudge up

<< < (6/6)

shebaatkins:
Thanks everyone for the help so far. I have tried another RAM clear but no luck there as expected. I think I am going to try to get another slot machine with no nudge and switch the boards I am looking into a double diamond now to work on that might work for this. I will keep you posted.

shebaatkins:
UPDATE: I bought the double diamond I mentioned but the motherboard and MPU were corrupt. So, I used these boards in the DD to get that machine spinning with the right payout and graphics. Now I am in search of both a motherboard and MPU that can run Triple Diamond Deluxe with HOPEFULLY the correct nudge. I will keep you updated once I obtain these two things. I also want to again thank everyone for the help you are giving me.

knagl:

--- Quote from: shebaatkins on May 01, 2024, 11:01:07 AM ---Now I am in search of both a motherboard and MPU that can run Triple Diamond Deluxe with HOPEFULLY the correct nudge.
--- End quote ---

If you haven't done so already, I would suggest posting a WTB (Want To Buy) in the classifieds section with what you're looking for.

Also, coincidentally, someone did post in the NLG Facebook group within the past day or so that he has S+ MPU and motherboards for sale. This is not a personal endorsement of him, just information for you that might be useful:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Newlifegames/posts/7354534287928857/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version