New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Need a key for machine  (Read 5529 times)

Offline Rpowell18

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Rpowell18 New User barely matters.Rpowell18 New User barely matters.
  • NLG
Need a key for machine
« on: January 29, 2019, 04:36:41 PM »
just got this machine and an new to this one i own several IGT's though..there is supposed to be a key number for this lock either on the outside or the inside ..The Machine is a Heiwa ..Any info would be greatly appreciated .. Thanks

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 263
  • shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: Need a key for machine
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2019, 04:47:36 PM »
Not many pachislo people here but try this!

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/538225/Bellco-Pachislo.html?page=11

Whoops! I locked my keys in the machine
Sometimes, we all lock our keys in the machine or for some reason the locks do not turn
all the way to the right so the door does not open. Here is a way to enter your machine.
1) Tip your machine in its left side.
2) In the lower right bottom of the machine, there is a hole.
3) Reach in the hole, and with your index finger, you will feel the bottom latch of the
door towards the front of the machine.
4) Pull down on the latch (in some cases you may need to pull up on the latch and
the door will open up!
Copyright © 2005 Stealth Home Amusement all rights reserved.
Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline Rpowell18

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2019, 07:46:15 AM »
I can get into the machine ,getting another keys made and finding the key code to order another one hopefully from the lock that is in the machine...sorry for the confusion, I should have mentioned that..thanks

Offline Jim

• 1-513-984-2201
  • Supporting Vendors
  • Reputation Power: 300
  • Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2019, 08:32:56 AM »
finding the blank keys in the U.S. will be difficult,  I tried for a long time to find the blanks, never was successful,   call the people at Stealth Amusement, they might be able to provide a new lock and keys.

Jim

Signature:
MIDWEST SLOTS   Selling Quality Slot Machines since 1995.  We service and repair all types of slot machines. Mills, Jennings, Bally EM, 1000/2000 series, Proslot, 6000. IGT  M, M+ ,S,  S+, S-2000,  I-Game,  Universal,  Video Poker, Sigma, Bally Alpha's , Williams-550, DOTS, BBU I don't have a WEB SITE, HOWEVER, I have hundreds of parts and reel strips and glass. If you need something, call or send me a pm. 

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2019, 09:30:24 AM »
Can you just replace the lock instead?
Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline Rpowell18

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2019, 09:38:58 AM »
I thought about that ..I know some locks have a 2way function..turn to the right opens it and turn to the left reset it or do they all do that

Offline Amechanic

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • Reputation Power: 306
  • Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2019, 10:17:25 AM »
There is a person in the Cleveland Oh area I believe that only work on these. I have seen him have posting on Craigslist in Cleveland and of EBay. Maybe he can hook you up with a generic key.
Please remember to make a donation to NLG for mine/our help in repairing your machines problem.. Your donations help keep this site on line.
And remember...
If it's jammed, force it.. If it breaks, it needed to be replaced anyways...

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2019, 10:43:08 AM »
http://www.ebay.com/itm/OEM-PACHISLO-SLOT-MACHINE-DOOR-KEY-7-HEIWA/283328425334

From eBay: (in case listing vanishes, which it will eventually)
OEM PACHISLO SLOT MACHINE DOOR KEY # 7 HEIWA.
LOCK NUMBER / KEY NUMBER:  7
MACHINE MAKE:  Heiwa
FIND YOUR KEY NUMBER:  Located on front of lock, or inside machine on back of lock
REPLACEMENT LOCK / KEY SETS:  Send photo of entire front of machine
To get into your machine without a key and for ALL the information you will need to know about your machine see:
297 PAGE PACHISLO MANUAL PDF DOWNLOAD VERSION:  eBAY LISTING 272989145553
297 PAGE PACHISLO MANUAL CD VERSION:  eBAY LISTING 281355614917

Offline Rpowell18

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2019, 04:39:18 PM »
Ok thanks I will

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal