New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: VISION - Crystal Fives - SB chips missing  (Read 3145 times)

Offline Stayouttadabunker

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 407
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: VISION - Crystal Fives - SB chips missing
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2021, 02:00:58 PM »
Thanks for these two setups...I will add them if I don't already have it in there already.

If you PM me your email address, I will try to give you a copy of the List I'm putting together.

Last year I made a bunch of CD's and mailed them out to different Vision owners.

I will try to make some more soon.
Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline Nurbo

• NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 42
  • Nurbo Might someday be someone...Nurbo Might someday be someone...Nurbo Might someday be someone...Nurbo Might someday be someone...
  • NLG
    • SubAudio
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2021, 02:28:59 PM »
 :agreepost: :thank_you:

It's still incredible that IGT never made the same document for the Vision while there is a file for the S2000 with the name of the games with the SB chip numbers ... :Scratch-Head:
IGT S2000 - Super Spin Sizzling 7
Bally - 742 TicTacToe / 809 Multiplier / 873 5-line / Alpha S9000 / S6000 Dragon Wheel

• Sr NLG Member
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2021, 02:31:07 PM »
oh...they probably made one Nurbo...we just don't have it!  :rotfl:

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline Nurbo

• Nurbo Might someday be someone...Nurbo Might someday be someone...Nurbo Might someday be someone...Nurbo Might someday be someone...
  • NLG
    • SubAudio
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2021, 02:32:11 PM »
And nobody on NLG works at IGT hahahaha  :24:
Bally - 742 TicTacToe / 809 Multiplier / 873 5-line / Alpha S9000 / S6000 Dragon Wheel

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2021, 02:35:02 PM »
 :mail: Sent something to ya.
Lemmie know if you see any other Vision software combos that work with strip numbers.

Offline Nurbo

• NLG
    • SubAudio
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2021, 01:36:32 AM »
Thank you Stayouttadabunker  :1:

I continue my research, I contacted the previous owner, I await his response.

I found the reel strip at Spininc based on the reference. I know this is not specifically the truth but they say "S-Plus"? Strange, isn't it?

http://www.spininc.com/igt-reel-tape-crystal-five-times-pay-84619300

Can Crystal Fives on Vision use SB001000 + SS chips?  :Scratch-Head:
-> Diamond Fives?

Offline Ken

• Supporting Vendors
  • Reputation Power: 142
  • Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2021, 03:17:09 AM »
You can use a 5x pay SB for a standard 3 reel play.

Offline Nurbo

• NLG
    • SubAudio
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2021, 03:45:39 AM »
Hello Ken,

Ok, but what kind of plateform do you think ? S-Plus chips ou S2000 chips ?

After read the entire S2000 chips list, I found another potential number.

--> SB000076   FIVE TIMES PAY BONUS WHEEL   3 REEL VISION 2 CM

Then there are these:

SB000056   FIVE TIMES PAY
SB000113   DIAMOND FIVES BONUS WHEEL
SB000138   FIVE TIMES PAY BONUS SPIN

I managed to contact the previous owner and he remembers touching the chip and he doesn't remember where he put the missing chip ...  :duh: :duh:  he has to look in his workshop ...  :sherlock:

Offline Ken

• Supporting Vendors
  • Reputation Power: 142
  • Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2021, 04:01:06 AM »
I'm not sure what you're asking. You cannot run a vision theme with an SS chip.

There is an S plus theme called baseball. It is a standard three-wheel slot. It was not carried over to the S2000 platform. In this case you would have to run the SS chip with an SB001000.

« Last Edit: January 16, 2021, 05:24:36 AM by Ken »

Offline Nurbo

• NLG
    • SubAudio
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2021, 05:11:22 AM »
Very well noted, thank you.

I am new to the Vision platform and I did not know if the S-Plus chips were mounted on it. Now I know that is not possible.

Offline Nurbo

• NLG
    • SubAudio
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2021, 05:20:31 AM »
I think I found the information I was looking for. I found an old post on NLG.

http://newlifegames.net/nlg/index.php?topic=24469.0

It is indicated SB000076 for the Crystal Fives. In addition it indicates that the Stepper Games are SG000093 like on my MPU.

I feel that I approach the restarting of this machine  :yes:

Offline therockinelvis

• Capes are not just for Super Hero's
  • Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 173
  • therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2021, 05:28:09 AM »
Gee, I wrote you needed 76 (2 coin) or 77 (3 coin) way back in this thread
Thank Ya Thank Ya Very Much.

the rockin elvis

Offline Nurbo

• NLG
    • SubAudio
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2021, 05:34:40 AM »
I would try sg248's or 380's. Your screen is telling you it has the wrong bgm for the SB chip. The vision SB's are 76 or77 and maybe the bonus spin bgm 6. 138 and 139 are not vision chips

You're right !!!!  :1:

You're really the King !!!

I don't understand why I didn't pay attention to your answer ... but yes you were right.

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2021, 09:25:22 AM »
Do you have an SB000076 or SB000077 to use?
Also, I don't think it matters much but Sovereign was using SG000093 pairs for his three Vision machines at the time.
Over here in the USA, we try to use the SG000248 or SG000380 pairs.

You may notice I'm typing out all the zero's in this Reply....this is because this is actually the correct way to describe the chip numbers.
IGT programmers used 6 digit numbers back then.

I also noticed that the overseas Vision machines tend to use the older SG chips a lot...but I think it's just because the vendors didn't remove the original SG chips when the machines were shipped over there from Nevada.

Anyway, I will search for an SB000076/77 Monday morning if you don't have them.

Offline Nurbo

• NLG
    • SubAudio
« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2021, 09:41:57 AM »
Thank you because indeed I do not have the SB000076 or the SB000077.

Machines on our continent are less common than in your country because the legislation is really very different and sellers should certainly not bother with that ... as long as the machines are working ... :yes:  :Tongue_Out:

Offline Nurbo

• NLG
    • SubAudio
« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2021, 10:32:56 AM »
Hello,

While waiting to find the SB000076 chip, I test the MPU and more generally the machine.

I installed the Hundred Or Nothing game kit. I find it very nice and it changes the usual game kit.

I didn’t remove the reel strips because they are stuck well and I’m still hopeful of relaunching this Crystal Fives machine!

Offline therockinelvis

• Topic Moderator
  • therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2021, 05:25:57 PM »
I am hoping you get one. I want to see what the bonus game is. Don't believe it will be much fun like Cherry Pie, Good Times, and D.D. mine

the rockin elvis

Offline therockinelvis

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2021, 06:06:38 PM »
Did you find a chip?

the rockin elvis

Offline Nurbo

• NLG
    • SubAudio
« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2021, 01:06:18 AM »
Hello,

Not yet !

Offline ChrisColumbus

• Reputation Power: 24
  • ChrisColumbus New User barely matters.ChrisColumbus New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #39 on: May 15, 2021, 08:19:54 AM »
Had to edit this because I see you already are at RFA10025

SB000076 for 2 coin (looking for a type 5 bonus game media)(see pic)
SB000077 for 3 coin (looking for a type 5 bonus game media)(see pic)

SG248 or SG341 or SG380

BGM00006    (this is a type 5 bonus game media)(Bonus wheel software)

vfd7
version vs09gx0

The topbox card should have the following on it

BGM00006
BGM00000
ATA100065
DATA

If you need help let me know
Chris
« Last Edit: May 15, 2021, 08:59:19 AM by ChrisColumbus »

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal