New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Gamemaker 7000 changing games.  (Read 2082 times)

Offline 61Wally

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • 61Wally Is on the verge of being accepted.61Wally Is on the verge of being accepted.61Wally Is on the verge of being accepted.61Wally Is on the verge of being accepted.61Wally Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
Gamemaker 7000 changing games.
« on: October 21, 2021, 07:38:11 PM »
Great Evening to all. I’ve screwed up something here. I replaced 4 game chips on my board, installed it with P-10 and 6,7,8 switches flipped. I went through the settings hopefully correct. When I got to game credits the 4 new games  displayed, NO GAME. I’ve done something wrong here. Any advice. I wasn’t sure about jurisdiction, so I tried 1&8 from what I read, no difference. The machine was cleared of all credits on the old games that were in it. I’m not sure about the ones I put in it.

Offline kcirrick

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • kcirrick New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Re: Gamemaker 7000 changing games.
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2021, 06:31:51 PM »
Make sure the four new game chips are in the correct orientation with that little cut on one end of the chips to the left and be sure they are all the way to the right in their sockets.  Look at how the other game chips are oriented.  Also make sure no pins are bent.

If just swapping games I don't mess with p10.  I swap the games, flip dip switches 7&8 and power up.  The machine will remembers the configuration settings like jurisdiction and printer etc.  I flip the key twice following on screen instructions, power off, flip 7&8 back and power up.  Then configure game settings.

Offline 61Wally

• 61Wally Is on the verge of being accepted.61Wally Is on the verge of being accepted.61Wally Is on the verge of being accepted.61Wally Is on the verge of being accepted.61Wally Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2021, 10:50:23 PM »
YOU ARE THE BEST. Orientation is correct and now that You posted, to do it like that, I remember doing that a long time ago and everything worked great. I didn’t have to go through all that Stuff. Now that I’ve gone through it, I hope it’s configured correctly. Is the Jurisdiction supposed to be 1? When I looked at posts, there were different responses. I think that I got legacy being correct and the credit pay out correct. If it is 1 I will mark it in the service manual. THANK YOU.

Offline kcirrick

• NLG
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2021, 10:26:12 AM »
You can use jurisdiction 1, but I use 8 - Puerto Rico.  Next time I config I will try 12 - Swiss with no bet limit - just to see how it is different.  This config worked for me.  Yours may be different depending on hardware and mains.

Jurisdiction: Eight
Primary Host: SAS
Secondary Host: None
SAS Version: 5.01
Chassis Type: Upright
Coin Acceptor: None
Bill Acceptor: JCM WBA
Printer Type: Seiko printer
Hopper Type: None
Door Type: Pulsed Optic
Double Down: On
EFT: Disable
Tournament: Off
Residual Credit Mode:  No Gamble and No Attendant Pay
Win Evaluation Preference: Legacy 

Offline 61Wally

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2021, 11:43:21 PM »
Thank You So Much Everyone. I spent a considerable amount of time reading previous posts, learning a Lot. I was wondering, maybe a problem I’m having with taking chips off of one board and putting them on another is the board that I’m taking them off of has #11 mains, and I’m trying them on my other board, which has #24 mains? Any thoughts?

Offline kcirrick

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2021, 06:33:41 PM »
I admit that I'm not an expert on mains, but...   I used to have several games that didn't show all the information on the screen like how much money you had or what the payouts were.  I had to exit the game to the menu to see what my balance was.  When I upgraded to 24 mains it solved that problem and all the games worked properly.  To be fair, I also updated the graphics chips to 14s.  However, the graphics had been fine.  It was the text on some games that wouldn't show up with the older mains.

I don't think you would have any issues putting the games on a board with 24s.  If you move some games to the board with the older 11s you might see some issues there.

Sorry I couldn't be more help with this one.

Offline 61Wally

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2021, 02:53:35 AM »
There again, I’m building a folder about this machine. I’ve learned so much from You all that I’m starting to grab bits here and there and see what happens when I apply them. I received the machine from a neighbor and it’s keeping my brain very busy. Thanks to ALL.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal