New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: IGT S2000? Few Issues  (Read 3008 times)

Offline therockinelvis

• Capes are not just for Super Hero's
  • Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 173
  • therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: IGT S2000? Few Issues
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2022, 04:47:23 PM »
Even if the denom. is set for say $200? Press white button, machine options, player denom. Just because the glass says .02 maybe not be
Thank Ya Thank Ya Very Much.

the rockin elvis

Offline Pinkodoc6420

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Pinkodoc6420 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2022, 04:48:20 PM »
Ok let me try that standby...

Offline Pinkodoc6420

• NLG
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2022, 04:52:18 PM »
There is no player denom option there, but the screen does say "1 credit= $0.02"

Offline Pinkodoc6420

• NLG
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2022, 05:11:06 PM »
Here's another video
https://youtu.be/MJBw69MvGuQ

Offline Pinkodoc6420

• NLG
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2022, 04:14:52 PM »
Ok so I believe there is an issue with the ten button I/o card, I pulled them both out and they are both exactly the same per the stickers, so I swapped them with no luck, swapped them back and now I get the "ten button io card not found" error on the screen. How should I proceed?

Offline Stayouttadabunker

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 405
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2022, 05:05:03 AM »
...I pulled them both out and they are both exactly the same per the stickers, so I swapped them with no luck, swapped them backed?...

Please tell us you turned the power off first?
take photos of the i/o circuit boards....we'll be able to tell if they're fried.

BTW What numbers are on the i/o boards?
The one that faces outwards and the one that faces inwards.

It's also possible you have their respective harness connector Molex plugged into the wrong place too (backwards).
We need to see how your button i/o harnesses are connected to help you further.

Another thing I would inspect are for bent/folded-over pins underneath the MPU & the door i/o cards.
Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline Pinkodoc6420

• NLG
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2022, 07:54:39 AM »
Yes I had it powered off, I checked the mpu for bent pins, as well as both cards, I also looked for frayed wires, and made sure everything was connected properly. I'll get a picture of how they are connected after work, but here's a pic of the label on the card

Offline Pinkodoc6420

• NLG
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2022, 11:12:24 AM »
...I pulled them both out and they are both exactly the same per the stickers, so I swapped them with no luck, swapped them backed?...

Please tell us you turned the power off first?
take photos of the i/o circuit boards....we'll be able to tell if they're fried.

BTW What numbers are on the i/o boards?
The one that faces outwards and the one that faces inwards.

It's also possible you have their respective harness connector Molex plugged into the wrong place too (backwards).
We need to see how your button i/o harnesses are connected to help you further.

Another thing I would inspect are for bent/folded-over pins underneath the MPU & the door i/o cards.
Got a new I/o card and still showing the 10 button io card error, here's some pics

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 235
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2022, 11:31:13 AM »
Those two I/O cards are not supposed to be the same.  The one at 45deg angle needs 801, the other one should be 802. EDIT.  both should be 802 if 5 reel machine.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2022, 11:55:59 AM by sixcardmark »

Offline Pinkodoc6420

• NLG
« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2022, 11:48:44 AM »
How can I tell the difference? They were both the same when I got the machine and the ten buttons worked partially at one point

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 235
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2022, 11:54:51 AM »
Oh I see you have 5 reel, they both should be 802s.

Offline Pinkodoc6420

• NLG
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2022, 12:20:01 PM »
Any clue what to do here? They are both connected, I tried swapping around and same error, this error was not present previously, it's a recent thing. I checked all connections I could

Offline lookes

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • lookes New User barely matters.lookes New User barely matters.
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2022, 06:10:14 PM »
You have enhanced I/O cards. They should be the same number (14940201W) I have this same setup. I assume there are differences in the card sockets so they have the correct SENET addresses.

With the regular I/O cards, the one at a slant on the inside needs to be an 801. The one that is vertical on the outside has to be an 802. You don't need to worry about that.
I Repair IGT 50X, 1270, 039, 044, and S+ MPU's. Contact me at slots@lookelectronics.com for more information.

Offline Pinkodoc6420

• NLG
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2022, 07:30:25 PM »
Yea the replacement I just got from eBay is the same as the two in there, I swapped them, swapped the wires, can't think of what else to do to get the thing to see the card. How do I hard reset this? When I replaced the bad battery my father in law did something with the key, turned it a few times and it said on the screen to hold the button on the board for a few seconds and it did a reset, but I can't seem to replicate that to see if that would help

Offline lookes

• NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • lookes New User barely matters.lookes New User barely matters.
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2022, 08:06:18 PM »
I don't think it will help but you can remove the coin cell for a minute and re-install it. You will have to turn the key and push the button to get it to run again. The display will tell you what to do. Probably need (door open) to turn the key 3 times and hold the test button for a few seconds. Then close the door.
I Repair IGT 50X, 1270, 039, 044, and S+ MPU's. Contact me at slots@lookelectronics.com for more information.

Offline Pinkodoc6420

• NLG
« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2022, 03:48:37 AM »
I will give this a try today!

Offline Retro tech repair

• Reputation Power: 81
  • Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.
  • NLG
« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2022, 07:11:11 AM »
Those two I/O cards are not supposed to be the same.  The one at 45deg angle needs 801, the other one should be 802. EDIT.  both should be 802 if 5 reel machine.
The black cards are universal on 99 percent of s2000s. They are the replacement for the 802. 802 also are universal on 99% of s2000s. The only time they are not is if the machine is very early before igt put the addressing jumpers on the slot on a 45 degree angle. You can use and 801 and an 802 at the same time in a 5 reel but the 801 has to be in the 45 degree slot. The 801 and 802 card is identical except for the fact the 801 had resistors in place locking its address to the 45 degree slot. If you have a 5 reel machine and have an 801 in the wrong slot both will think they are for a standard button deck.

• Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.
  • NLG
« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2022, 07:14:55 AM »
Post a picture of the inside of your door you may have some of the senet wires plugged into the wrong place and the 14 button card is not in circuit.

Offline Pinkodoc6420

• NLG
« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2022, 12:56:54 PM »
Post a picture of the inside of your door you may have some of the senet wires plugged into the wrong place and the 14 button card is not in circuit.
I posted pictures a few posts up

• NLG
« Reply #39 on: June 01, 2022, 08:32:25 PM »
I posted pictures a few posts up
That picture doesn’t show any of how the cables are routed.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal