New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Bally 6000 DIP Switch setting help  (Read 2546 times)

Offline Bopperlynn

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Bopperlynn New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Bally 6000 DIP Switch setting help
« on: May 26, 2022, 03:40:22 PM »
I just acquired a Bali 6000 $5 slot machine. This machine has no hopper, no coin comparator, no printer. I have no idea if it have optics. Only has a bill acceptor, of which I have no idea what type/kind. When I acquired the machine it all worked perfectly as it should with no errors or domination discrepancies during or testing/buying stage. Before leaving with the machine the seller did a full reset, not partial, apparently for no other reason than to mess up the machine. I also believe that he turned DIP switches on all 3 switches to the incorrect setting. I have 2 problems. The first is an error code of 23 and the 2nd problem is the coin domination is incorrect in the #11 setting options. It’s a $5 machine but in number 11 option 10 reads 0014 instead of 0007. I desperately need help setting the DIP Switches. I know from reading that DS1 1-8 OFF. DS2 #1 is OFF, #2 OFF, #3 OFF , #4 ON should be market code 01 settings but denomination still incorrect in #11 settings  Could someone help me to setup DS2 and DS3 switches please? In addition, the slot has a New Jersey Gaming sticker on it so that may be the Market Code. Thanks in advance for your help.

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 164
  • Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!
Re: Bally 6000 DIP Switch setting help
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2022, 06:27:42 PM »
 PLEASE move to proper forum

#2 DIP  - switches 1-3 OFF    4 ON  = $5

#1 DIP - switches  all on

#3 DIP - switches all on

Do a clear if you change a switch setting so the change we be accepted

Do you have leave in clear chips which use the  #1 DIP switch #8 to perform a clear?

Or do you have the removeable  clear chips?
« Last Edit: May 27, 2022, 05:27:53 AM by Sunrise Side »

Offline Bopperlynn

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2022, 06:44:20 PM »
Thanks sooo much.
I will do a clear when I make a change. Is it a complete, full or partial clear that I need to do? Also I DO have the leave in clear chips that use DS1 # 8 to clear. I’ve been going thru the machine all day. Figured out how to do tests and stuff… in #1 setting option (10d), the 13d setting reads 00. Would that make it Nevada Market even though there is a New Jersey sticker on it? Would the DS switch settings be the same as you just sent me? Again, thank you so much for your time and help!

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
  • Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2022, 06:44:30 PM »
The BV settings are #2 DIP -   switches 5 & 6.  Need to know which BV you have

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2022, 06:49:04 PM »
Do a complete  CLC.  Jurisdiction settings , I'm not sure if that will cause errors. Try Nevada.

Offline Bopperlynn

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2022, 06:51:06 PM »
#1 option setting (10d)….16d reads 03…then looking at the Bally chart would that make it a Mars? if that’s not what you need tell me how I would know which pv I have.

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2022, 07:04:25 PM »
Is it black or yellow bill head

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2022, 07:06:05 PM »
Or post a picture of the BV

Offline Bopperlynn

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2022, 07:11:13 PM »
Picture sent

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2022, 07:17:28 PM »
That is a MARS  MEI    #2 DIP  switches 5 & 6 = OFF

Offline Bopperlynn

• NLG
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2022, 07:24:53 PM »
So going with it being Nevada, should these be the DIP Settings?
DS1 all off
DS2
1 off
2 off
3 off
4 on
5 off
6 off
7 on
8 off
DS3 all on

If that’s seems correct to you then I’m off to make these changes. Do I do a complete clear (holding down test and pseudo buttons…CHC/CLC) before I change the switch settings, then do a partial clear (holding down no button) afterwards?

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2022, 07:33:09 PM »
DS1 all ON

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2022, 07:35:11 PM »
DS2  8 ON

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2022, 07:37:55 PM »
Change all the switch settings first then do the CLC clear

Offline Bopperlynn

• NLG
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2022, 07:52:31 PM »
Whooooo…….code 23 gone! Coin denomination is correct now as well but now the bill acceptor does not light up with green arrows to insert money..no error codes at all. The green light is on and flashing on the bv itself just not communicating to light up the green insert money arrows. Any tips

These are my DS Switch settings..
DS1 1-7 ON    8 OFF
DS2 4,7 & 8 ON    1,2,3,5 & 6 OFF
DS3 all ON

Wondering if DS2 #5 and #6 is our problem. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2022, 08:15:59 PM by Bopperlynn »

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2022, 08:04:30 PM »
DS1 all ON  use #8 like usual to do a clear

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2022, 08:23:35 PM »
On the front of the MPU , is the coin mech switch in the UP position?

Offline Bopperlynn

• NLG
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2022, 08:24:38 PM »
No it is down

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2022, 08:25:39 PM »
Put it in the UP position.   

We are on page 2 now !!
« Last Edit: May 26, 2022, 08:41:11 PM by Sunrise Side »

Offline Bopperlynn

• NLG
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2022, 08:30:12 PM »
Just did the #11 game setting options I entered #61 at 0002 and # 81 at 0000. Would that be correct. Still did not help bv issue.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal